2008 Lexus RX 400h

26–27 city / 24 hwy

Overall

As Good As Its Reputation

by Luxury Hybrid Owner from Cincinnati, OH | September 13, 2013

I have been researching foreign hybrids, specifically the Toyota and Lexus brands, for 2 years and having the opportunity to purchase one has been a dream come true! The ride is incredible; the styling, both inside and out, is very classy, and getting 24 MPG saves $$$. The sales experience was no-nonsense and very above board.

Just as expected

by Maggie from Sacramento, CA | August 9, 2013

Lexus was rated number #1 brand company by Consumer Reports in Apr-13 issue. The 2008 Lexus RX400hybrid was rated one of the recommended used cars to buy. Need I say more? ;)

Lexus rx400h five star car

by Steven from Miami | July 30, 2013

I bought my lexus 400h in 2010. It was 2 years old with 22000 miles. Since than I had no problem. After odometer turn 85000 I had to change wheel bearing on left rear. Lexus price and labor 660 but I bought parts at online for 115 and change it less than 3 hours. Couple of little tips. Protect your dashboard from the sun, do not cover under back seat ventilation holes, do not drive in a water what is more than 2 feet high, use always the best octane fuel! I will spend $2000 on next big service witch is 100 000 miles, than car will be ok for another 100 000 withy only oil change. I know people who have 280 000 in lexus 400h and they still have no problems. I think this car is came out faster than we need it. Great car!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Excellent Vehicle

by Lexus Mama from Fresno, Texas | December 29, 2012

I was a little apprehensive at first. But once I took the plunge and purchased my first Luxury car, I have no regrets! I love my 2008 Lexus Rx 400h. The drive is so smooth and has all the features that I need. Awesome SUV for a busy mom that is always on the go! Love it!

wonderful car !,

by kr from Denver,co | December 22, 2012

I have bought a used 2008 rx400hwith 36k miles SUV. So far put about 3k mile in . very happy overall. The seats are really comfy , I did a 1200 mile trip and felt like I was sitting on a couch all the time. Had a water pump issue but still under warranty so lexus took care of it.

happy hybrid owner

by Hybridized from Atlanta, GA | September 30, 2012

This is our first hybrid vehicle and after about two thousand miles we are very happy with it. The past 750 miles of mixed city and highway driving averaged over 26 mpg.

RX 400h Hybrid is the best for me

by I love Lexus RX 400h Hybrid from SW Florida | March 27, 2012

For many years, I considered buying a more expensive car and could not decide on the brand. In 2006, my family bought a RX400h Lexus hybrid and then bought several more with the last one being a 2008 RX 400h Hybrid. What a wonderful car...in all features to be considered plus good mpg. I feel safe, comfortable, proud, etc, etc. I want to buy a RX 450h next.

Lovin' my 400h in Colorado

by ClarkentColo from Firestone, CO | October 11, 2011

I bought my all wheel drive 400h used with about 36,000 miles on it. I LOVE it! Great acceleration, great power, with my 75 mile mixed route of highway, city and side roads I get about 29.1 mpg. I traded my 2 wheel drive 04' Cadillac SRX. I love my Lexus. I have owned it for three months, it is solid. My only little complaint is that the handling is a little soft or tippy (compared to my SRX), and the road noise is a little high (of course the engine is quiet and sometimes the engine is OFF because of running on the battery) so there is no engine to mask the outside noise.

Lexux 400h

by Hybrid Owner from Texas | October 10, 2011

This is a comfortable car for a 6'3" person -- something seldom found in other vehicles of this type. Excellent gas mileage -- almost as advertised on the sticker. Great cabin electronics -- easy to operate. Excellent (smooth) breaking. The personalized service that is provided by the dealership is beyond anything previously experienced at other dealerships.High road noise coming from rear of car. Remote garage door / gate openers require special attention to program.

Amazing.....

by Grifcole from Asheboro, NC | April 26, 2011

Pure luxury!! The best car I have ever owned!! Will stay with Lexus from now on!!! This Hybrid is well worth every penny!

Featured Services for this Lexus RX 400h