1993 Lexus SC 400

18 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Love it. !

by ryan from Oklahoma city | June 12, 2012

I got mine used 1992 sc400. I was blessed with a bargain. 1,300 for a low miles mint car. It has a ton of power, amazing A/C. Not bad on Gas and really reliable. Only complaint is the windows are extra big and the power up and down can give trouble. I have had to do very little work but what I have done has been simple and affordable.

1993SC400

by kenny from white rock bc | September 6, 2011

Best car I have ever owned ..close to 400km Still drives like a new car.I am looking to buy another lexus ...Not new....used.

First car, last car, ONLY CAR.

by Dandro from Streamwood, Il | November 12, 2006

I just recently purchased this vehicle in Sep of 2006 as my first car with 98,000 miles. Needless to say (due to the fact that it's a lexus) its the most fun I've had driving a car since I started driving. Coming from a family of 4x4 owners, this has been a pleasent surprise. The power from this car seems never ending and driving at 123mph seems like 20mph. Take a corner at 40 mph and the traction reminds you this isn't a space ship.....its the star trek enterprise. I only wish I weren't 18 so that my insurance was less than $300 a month! As strange as it sounds, I enjoy putting every penny in this car because it's worth it. Of course, this is a very seldom occurance seeing how the v8 boasts an impressing 23 miles per gallon. Suffice it to say, I love my car.

Featured Services for this Lexus SC 400