1997 Lexus SC 400

See Photos & Videos

Overall

love it ,,,love it ,,, love it

by carol from rhode island | April 9, 2012

i bot the car about 10 years ago with 25,000 miles on it .. it now has 155,000 and glides like the first day on the road ... comfort, speed, and pure pleasure when i drive it ... will never give it up ...

I'm holding onto my 97 SC

by bing1985 from | January 3, 2011

I've been driving one of these since 2004. Never giving it up. This is an awesome touring car. The big v8 provides consistent power all through the range. I have 48k miles on mine - so I expect this car is similar. I can be at 40 and ask for 80 - she goes. I can be at 80 and ask for 120 - no hesitation. It's a heavy car - so not meant for track days. But I had to drive halfway across Iowa once - I settled into the leather, pointed the big shiny nose west and let her roll.

When you've had the best!

by KICKIPOO from Houston, TX | May 17, 2009

Driving this car was pure pleasure! Sporty hold the road performance. Always hugged that curve. One of the most comfortable cars I've ever driven or been a passenger in. Back seating is very marginal, but what the heck everything else was perfect. Love, love, loved the memory seats. Sound system was great too. Couldn't find anything bad to say about this car. Too bad Lexus discontinued this line. My car died in an accident, I'm in mourning, and looking for a replacement.

Featured Services for this Lexus SC 400