2005 Lexus SC 430

18 city / 23 hwy

Overall

my retirement gift

by pookie from new kent virginia | May 28, 2012

I bought this car because it is my 5th lexus since 1996. I have never had a better car made anywhere in the world. I have had 4 american made cars that let me down many times. My last was a Chrevolet 2003 Silverado 3/4 ton truck I bought new and with 18,000 miles I had to replace the brake system because it was rusting to the ground. GM would do nothing and that is why they will never see another dime of my money again. My last ES Lexus went to my niece with 285000 miles on it and looking new. Lexus the best ever made.+

Gotta own one to know one

by Chief punk from Florida | December 3, 2011

Looked for over 1 year, for the, "Perfect," pre-owned, white SC. Way beyond my expectations. So much fun to drive! I hear people say, "What kind of car is that?" "It's gorgeous." People think it's brand new, and it's an'05. Don't really care for the run-flats, although, now that I'm used to the ride, when the time comes, I'll probably replace them, with Kumho run-flats, as reviews rate them a lot better than the Bridgestones that I have now.

Lexus SC 430 2005

by Lexus Sc 430 from Canada | November 15, 2011

Great car at a great price. I would highly recommend if you like a balanced convertible with fantastic speed.

Sc 430 2005

by Howard from Waterloo Ontario Canada | October 31, 2011

A great looking car that turns heads as people cannot figure out at first glance what kind it is. I put touring tires on it and the ride Is remarkably different, you give up a little handling but you do not have the strange ride of run flat technology tires. This car is a great cruiser, it is not a plant you in your seat invigorating drive, I really like this car as a used buy, there is great value given the original msrp which I would not pay for any car. I am very pleased with my purchase.

sc430

by cessnadoc from Mississippi | October 12, 2010

Not a racer but a superb luxury roadster. Very quiet with top up will be over a 100mph easily if your not watching the speedometer. With the top down can easily carry on conversation in normal voice. Lots of extras as standard. Doesn't have massive acceleration but enough you wont worry about passing or merging into traffic. this is a powerful luxury car you'll love to have. Not as sexy as a cayman s but not that kind of car. Back up lights suck. My 05 really needs a back-up camera.

Featured Services for this Lexus SC 430