2008 Lexus SC 430

16 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Amazing car.

by Lisa from Louisville, Ky | April 29, 2013

I've had mine since it was new. It is a great car. I travel by road a lot for my work so I wanted something I would enjoy driving anywhere and everywhere. I now have 421000 miles on it, Yes 421000. The car has held up wonderfully. I had intentions on getting rid of it when it hit 200k but when I found out Lexus discontinued it, i just held onto this one because I was just going to buy another one. The car has original motor and transmission and has needed no major repairs. The drivers seat is just now starting to get a small tear at the seam of the leather. Everything still works great. I love this car and still drive it cross country for my job. I wish they came out with something comparable so I could replace it!

My Dream Car

by SLO-town gal from Central Coast of California | January 31, 2012

I've owned this car for 8 months and love it. I searched for a year to find the right one for me after trying many other premium sports cars like Mercedes, Nissan, BMW, etc. The design is beautiful. It's exciting to drive -- and I'm not even that fond of cars in general. But at 115 on the freeway, it's as smooth as 35 in town. Sleek, dependable, and uncommon.

2008 LEXUS SC 430

by LUCKY LADY IN A LEXUS from Berlin, MD | November 29, 2011

I test drove several convertibles and found the SC 430 to be the best in its class. No matter where I'm going, my day improves the minute I get behind the wheel of this beautiful car. I personally looked at every color available and in my humble opinion believe the silver version to be the most elegant.

Love my SC!!

by StoneKid from New Bedford MA | February 7, 2011

My 08 is the 3rd SC430 that I have owned. I put over 100K miles each on both an 02 and 04. Originally purchased for 3 reasons: hard-top convertible, 300hp, and Levinson Stereo system. Lexus Service and Warranty has been extremely impressive. I had a lot of problems with the run-flat tires on the 02, and I am convinced the 04 was in a major accident that did not show up on CarFax. However, I have had the 08 Pebble Beach Edition for about 3 months, and am absolutely loving it!! My ONLY complaint is the smaller glove compartment in this model year.

Coolest car I've ever owned

by STC from Phoenix | August 19, 2008

I have gotten more compliments on this car than any other I've ever owned, including BMW. I imagine that I've sold alot of these cars for Lexus simply from having people watch me blow by them on the freeway!

Featured Services for this Lexus SC 430