2010 Lexus SC 430

16 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Amazing quality

by alohalb from Hawaii | August 26, 2015

This car (2007 pebble beach edition) is a joy to drive. I constantly receive compliments on it's appearance. Reliability/servicing is a major plus especially compared to prior Mercedes and BMWs I have owned. I appreciate the "perfectionist" qualities of the build. I expect to have this car for a long time. The interior is beautifully appointed; the quietest convertible on the planet!!

Pleased Owner

by John from LA CA | November 25, 2014

My 2010 SC 430 is my 2nd SC 430 and I love it. It would have earned 5 star all the way across if it wasn't pricey. Interesting that the previous review did not mention owning or even driving the SC. Just quoting a british car program. My 2010 was only one of 329 built by Lexus and I consider myself very lucky!

VERY VERY BAD!

by Jerry37 from Alabama | April 8, 2014

Top Gear UK unanimously voted this the Worst Car in the History of the World. See details of this special episode at bbcamerica.com/top-gear/. I would never recommend this car to ANYONE. Ever.

Featured Services for this Lexus SC 430