2004 Lincoln Aviator

13 city / 17–18 hwy

Overall

Very reliable!

by Cubmaster from Smiths Station, AL | January 8, 2014

I purchased this vehicle when as a Cub Scout Leader I needed more room for gear and Scouts than an automobile had to offer, and needed towing capacity to haul a unit trailer. Aviator has been great, and fellow scouters now call me the "redneck with class" when I show up with it at camping events. Safely and comfortably hauls six scouts and two adults to and from events, and has no problem towing 8 x 10 enclosed trailer loaded with gear to and from camp sites. Currently have @ 120,000 miles on the SUV, and with standard maintenance have had no major problems. Look forward to driving this vehicle until it just won't go any more!

Second Aviator

by Ms. Aviator from St. Louis, MO | August 28, 2013

Wow! I bought a 2004 Lincoln Aviator from a dealership in Bensenville, IL. Talk about great service, exceptional response time, etc. The truck was as listed, if not better. I have most of the features that I desired, except for the DVD. I have no complaints, and my truck is a constant HEAD TURNER!!! Thank you to Robbie, Brian, Juan, and Evan. I drove over four hours to purchase my truck, and I will be doing business with these guys again.

The worst car I ever had

by Dreamrider from North las vegas | July 16, 2012

R/t motorsports sales bad cars, it has broke down and they wont take it back, now im stuck with a bad car very unhappy

So far so Good

by PapaJerry from Massachusetts | March 20, 2012

Second Aviator I've owned. 2003 was excellent bought used in07 with 62000 miles. Gave to daughter with 169000 miles. She loves it , so do grandchildren. I now have a 2004 with 82000 miles. Some slight differences that I liked on '03 not on '04. Sunroof doesn't automatically close when you shut engine off. Mirrors don't tilt down when in reverse. Both cars have same WEAK seatbelt return mechanism. '04 doesn't have key entry at tailgate. Otherwise no complaints. Hope the '04 lasts as well as the '03. People like how it looks.

focus on the vehicle features

by lito from md | December 11, 2011

It's a very nice SUV, I had one and it's apropiate for vacations w/ family or friends, confortalbe seats

Good SUV for first 140,000 miles

by OtisState from birmingham, mi | November 17, 2011

Not a single problem until 143,000 at which time the Transmission went then an engine seal failure soon followed. Now the gas tank is leaking fumes at 148,000. Repairs besides standard maintenance prior to 143,000 was -0- after $ 4,000. I would recommend if the miles are below 100,000.

Aviator

by Great Family Car from | August 12, 2011

This car has been wonderful for carting around my young children... and all their belongings! Very reliable.

Glad I Have One

by proud owner from St. Louis Missouri | May 6, 2011

The Aviator is the only vehicle I have fallen in love with. It’s elegant, it’s classy, it’s beautiful and it is the perfect size! I’ve had mine for two years now and I am not giving it up any time soon. Only complaint is the gas mileage, but I can live with that.

Best SUV I have ever owned - and I've had alot!!!!

by Aviator Lover from Kentucky | June 28, 2010

This SUV is perfect! I have owned over 5 different ones, and the Aviator blows them all out of the water!! It has soo much pickup and has great sports handling. Also, wonderful in the snow. Safety is also important, and the side airbags are a plus. There are so many great features like Air Conditioned and heated seats. And the Navigation system is wayy better than the Escalade or Toyotas. It is a great compromise between having the sportiness of a sporty feeling car, and the practicality and safetieness of an SUV.

LOVE THIS CAR.(period)

by avi-fan from | April 6, 2009

I owned one of these for 4 years. Loved it. Picks up and goes, great in the snow, fits all the kids, looks sharp, comfy, great stereo. Anyway, looking for a new car and want to go back to the Aviator again. So bummed Lincoln stopped making it. In 3rd year, put new brakes in, new battery, new bearings in 4th year. Few complaints...miss my Aviator.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Aviator