2002 Lincoln Blackwood

12 city / 17 hwy

Overall

2002 Lincoln Blackwood RARE

by Ranbo from Mesa AZ | January 31, 2013

Found this particular vehicle ON LINE traveled to Mississippi from Southwest US it was all that we expected and more!!!! drove it home, flawless performance and a real LOOKER.

Lincoln Blackwood

by Pappa from Alabama | December 12, 2011

I was thrilled to get the car and it has been very gratifying to drive it around and enjoy the comfort and satisfaction

Blackwood is whats up.

by Al from Chapel Hill,N.C. | November 11, 2008

I trader my Axiom for my Blackwood,it had 18,000 miles on it.I gave 16,000 for it,people forget they are driving their car when they see my Blackwood.I get my attention in it than I get in my 1949Ford truck.I get more miles per gallon than i got with my Axiom,all the dealers in my vicinty wants it at 58,000 miles(YES IT IS STILL LIKE NEW).

BEST USED VALUE $$$ LUXURY SUV!

by CAREER 20 YEAR COURIER in LA from LA | September 10, 2008

Looking to replace my paid off V6 Tundra, nothing caught my eye until Lincoln's Blackwood. What is that? type allure was quickly confirmed by various website research. If black isn't your color, forget it. The leather & luxury fixings is simply the most comfortable ride you'll experience in this class. Great visibility & handling for this size SUV/truck is amazing. Easy lane changes with no "big SUV" anxiety. Yea, it's a V8, so about $14 more dollars on a fillup compared to my Tundra. Wanted to downsize from pickup since i never really utilized the bed to justify another one but still wanted hauling space for boxes, gold clubs, furniture, etc. The long list of perks compared to other vehicles in this class is unrivaled for the dollar. Speaking of which, the sticker for new '02's was $54k. I landed one for $19.5k with only 13,000 miles. Do your homework and you'll be rewarded. Unique luxury with Lincoln engineering makes this find a pleasure to drive. Go test drive one to experience one, if u can find one. Low miles a must!

Great Truck

by CaliBlackwood from Sacramento, CA | January 10, 2008

I have an 02' Blackwood. Not only does it have everything that I could ever want (in terms of ammenities) but apparantly it has what everyone else wants to, cause they keep staring at it. Its a great truck, don't know why anyone would ever sell it.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Blackwood