1997 Lincoln Continental

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Great Car

by Love Luxury from Thornfield, Mo. | March 18, 2016

Purchased my Lincoln in 2011 with 75000 miles on it In 2016 I have 165000 miles on it. When I bought it had to reattach the head liner at the rear window which was easy to do, had Ford dealer replace the inside rear view mirror. When someone else drives my Continental and changes seating, mirrors, etc for them it is so nice to be able get into the driver's seat and press my number on memory and it goes right back to all my settings. I love the ride of this car. On long road trips I have gotten over 26 miles to the gallon. In the 90,000 miles I have put on this car there has only been routine maintenance.

BEST CAR I EVER HAD!

by KIMBER from ROCK HILL, SC | May 3, 2012

TODAY IS MAY 3, 2012 AND I STILL HAVE THIS CAR! I LOVE MY 1997 LINCOLN!!!! I HAVE HAD TO DO REGULAR MAITANCE, AND HAD TO REPLACE THE DRIVER DOOR HANDLE, BALLJOINTS, AND THE HEADLINER, BUT THIS CAR HAS BEEN THE BEST!

reliable, comfortable, a lot of value

by Swiss Lincoln from Switzerland | March 25, 2012

truly one of the finest examples of American premiums cars of that time. Car is extremely reliable, handles very well for everyday commuting and provides a lot of comfort on long trips, being complimented by the large flat trunk. Engine delivers ample power for highway acceleration and passing. Lots of electronic features that are not offered anymore in todays cars - and if well maintained everything still works well after 15 years. Car can be truly recommended - it gets you a lot for the money. Here in Switzerland you don't get them often as there aren't many - but it's well worth owning one.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Continental