1998 Lincoln Continental

17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

It looked newer than a 1998

by cheap from Indiana | March 13, 2012

I think somebody made a huge mistake when they discontinued this work of art. We are the second owner of this car and it was taken care of very well. Some of my friends thought I was crazy for buying a 1998 in 2011, but when they seen the car it was a different story. My wife and I love this car.

Good Ride For The Money

by bigBoneHead from Nashville | July 30, 2011

This car was dropped from production after the 2002 model... That's a shame. I'm looking to find a newer one than mine, and ones with the console shifter are hard to find.

1998 Lincoln Continental

by HotRod Lincoln from Byron, GA | April 9, 2010

This is the First automible I have ever owned, at age (16) I decided the way to go was Pick-Up Trucks. Over the years I have owned (20), I am now (60) years old and decided to purchase a "car" that would reflect that, after retirement, "I have arrived" . . . THe older cars appeal to me and I am not disappointed in this "one" previous owner purchase . . . a 1998 that looks to be a 2010 as far as the condition, beautiful car, all the luxioury and HP you could want, original miles at purchase (28,000) . . . now almost (65,000) not bad for a 1998 . . . Absoutely No Mechanical Problems with this vehicle . . . There is No Way I would ever sell this car . . . It is my drive around to be noticed vehicle . . . I think FORD errored in discontinuing the Continental after the 2004 production run . . . Buy one, you will Love It . . .

98 Continental

by Lincoln Lover from DC | February 4, 2009

These were $43,000 cars new...so they were built to last. Great ride and low noise. Can't complain about the killer sound system, either.

Excellent value

by car addict from minneapolis, mn | July 15, 2007

I have driven loads of cars over the years and this is the most comfortable car I've ever owned. It is spacious and the seats are like sitting in a recliner at home! I love that the passenger's front seat lays almost totally flat so people can rest. The AC is ice cold - the lighting it excellent. Getting 18-20city and 25-28hiway mpg, too!

98 Continental

by Shane from Virginia | May 2, 2007

I have owned one for a year and used to build them. Very powerful, though the interior could use some upgrading. Moot point since it is no longer made.

My favorite of all cars I have owned.

by Particular car owner from Spring, TX | March 24, 2007

The car has performed remarkably. Hyway milage is 25-26 with a 32 valve V8 with plenty of power. No rattles, trouble free, excellent ride, beautiful styling that still looks modern.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Continental