2000 Lincoln Continental

$882–$7,102

17 city / 25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

One of themost reliable cars I'Ve ever owned

by addicted to luxury from Rhode Island | January 10, 2012

Full package. Great in the snow,traction controlled. Bought with 42000miles. Started having costly repairs at 160000miles. Very reliable, only needed to do typical mantainance. No doubt got my monies worth out of this. Smooth ride, full luxury. Driven mostly highway back and forth to work

Good used car for the money

by 2000 Lincoln Continental from Indianapolis, IN | August 6, 2009

I bought this car used in March 09' with 98K miles on it for $4,800. It has been a very reliable car so far and looks very nice. Of course I wish the gas mileage was better but the following can be expected for a V8. I get about 16 in town 23 highway and 20 combined. I see dealers marking these up over double what I paid and just laugh. I feel I got a fair deal but not a great deal. A 2000 V8 at 20 mpg in good/excellent condition is certainly not worth over $6,000 in any case. Don't allow yourself to get ripped off. These are not the quality of Lexus, Acura or Infinity.

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by Nick from Wilmington, DE | June 6, 2009

I have purchased 3 Cadillacs in the past ten years and all of them have had engine issues as they started to get older. One of them had only been driven 33,000 miles. My lincoln even has a better ride and handles so much better. It's design is also sharp. I bought my Continental with 11,000 miles on it and it now has 45,000 without any trouble. I love it.

8 years and still like new!

by Jack the Advisor from NJ | January 31, 2009

I own this model car. It still rides like new. I am a senior citizen so I only have 45,000 miles on it. I recommend, "Try it, you'll like it."

Most reliable car i've owned

by Teddy from Youngstown, Ohio | October 13, 2008

Compared to the 94 Caddy, that I owned, maintenace wise, I've had no problems with this car. The caddy I had to replace the fuel pump and the converter and Front Struts

My Lincoln

by Dowzer from Minneapolis, MN | July 16, 2007

Well, this is the best car that I have ever owned. I grew up a GM/Honda guy and this is the first Ford car that I have owned. It has been nothing but reliable and comfortable. The only issue that I have is that I have a "gremlin" in the car alarm and it keeps going off at very strange and unpredictable times. I would like to keep this car forever. I looked at Caddies for 6 months and bought this car.

An OK Car

by Mr. Safety from Broomall, PA | June 26, 2007

My 2000 Lincoln Continental is generally a pretty good car. The performance is decent with its 275 horsepower 4.6 liter V8. The handling isn't great. The suspension is way to soft on the plush setting and OK on the firm setting. The mileage is far from excellent (only 17 in the city). A couple time this cars has stalled out on me when I was just drifting. I like the fact that it is a good sleeper because it does not look like it is a quick as it really is. I was disappointed that the base model doesn't have a CD player. This car looks absolutely terrible. It is one of the ugliest cars I have seen. I guess one car can't be perfect in all automotive areas.

After 4 Cadillacs, finally a GOOD car!!!!

by Jim from West Hollywood CA | June 5, 2007

I have been very happy with everything about the car with two exceptions. Gas mileage could be better; I guess we can all complain about that.The other exception is the Lincoln Resqu system (Ford's version of On-Star). My system is analog, and Lincoln is just abandoning it's customers with the switchover to digital. At least GM and Mercedes offers an aftermarket conversion at a discount price. That's the least they can do. But Lincoln just turns their head the other way. LOVE THE VEHICLE, BUT VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM LINCOLN.

Very comfortable car and nice

by Brandon from Kokomo, IN | August 17, 2006

This is a very smooth and comfortable car. It gets lots of compliments about how nice it is. It drives straight and handles very well, I have videos of the car driving if you would like them email me carpoof@hotmail.com

Featured Services for this Lincoln Continental