2001 Lincoln Continental

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Nothing Drives/Rides Like a Continental

by Continental Man from Greeneville, TN | February 6, 2014

This is my third Lincoln Continental in 18 years.. There is just no other car on the road that drive or rides like this vehicle.. My first was a lease for two years. Then I bought a one year old used Continental and drove it until 303,000 miles when a head-on collision on black ice with a huge SUV killed it.. I walked away with only a couple of broken ribs. Convinced the car saved me. I now own my third Lincoln Continental a 2001 with only 112,000 miles, very sweet car also.. I will also drive this one until it dies or I do.. Which ever comes first.

Love My Lincolns

by RC from Utah | November 29, 2011

My 2001 Lincoln Continental 4-dr sedan is my fourth Lincoln. I have thoroughly enjoyed each one of the previous cars. I find this one to be exceptionally dependable. I bought it as a used car in 2008, and now have over 190,000 miles on the odometer. I have had no major expenses, outside of replacement of the alternator earlier in 2011. The total cost there was less than $100. I have driven this car across America four times, and have found the ride to be wonderfully comfortable. The plush interior has made the car a real pleasure to drive; I always arrive at my destinations without driving fatigue. My car has the multi-disc premium sound system which adds to the overall enjoyment of the car. The moon roof is a great feature which I enjoy in all types of weather, and the air conditioning system is the best I've ever had in an automobile...and I've been driving for 50 years. I've kept the car in great condition and appearance. Whenever I arrive at a friend's house, someone is always sure to mention my "new" car, and how great it looks. I think I'll probably just replace the engine if and when this vehicle ever needs it.

Best of the Luxury Sedans

by TomKat from Wisconsin | June 2, 2010

This is my 2nd Continental. My 2000 I sold to my brother with 146k miles. The car was very reliable and I wanted one more due to I don't like any of the newer cars. I found a 2001 beauty in Florida with 59K miles. It seems all the newer cars have the swooped up rears where its very difficult to see out the back and they have huge blind spots. The Continental has so many good things about it like I can actually fit very comfortable in it and the rear leg room is very generous just like the 2nd row in a Flex. This one I plan to keep for good.

My Hot Rod Lincoln

by freejack from Bufflalo, New York | February 22, 2010

This car has only one flaw-the suspension. It is very nose heavy. Out on the highway it is super-miles just slip by. In the city is when it just feels very cumbersome. I believe that if the car had been produced with a heavy duty front suspension and a firm non adjustable rear suspension, this car would be perfect. It has been the most reliable car I've owned.

Very nice car

by kouhiou from orlando,FL | December 16, 2009

I have had very nice experience with this car. It is reliable, comfortable, and the gas mileage is acceptable. I would like to recommend it to my friends.

Excellent Car

by American Car Lover from New Haven , CT | August 17, 2009

This was my first Ford Lincoln car. I had experience with other brands from the same class and by far the Lincoln has way better reliability. I have 1996 Continental with 100,000 Miles already with no problems. I love how smooth, stylish, comfortable the car is. The gas millage is very impressive for its size and weight. I wish Lincoln will bring back the continental as a smaller version of the Towncar.

Most reliable car I've owned

by Great lux. car from Kinnelon, NJ | April 4, 2009

Comfortable for a driver that is 6'4' tall. Handling is excellent. Mileage not bad for a luxury car.

More for less

by Felipe from Dallas,TX | January 31, 2009

I own a Continental with 134000 miles and no problems.It is very good looking car and very comfortable.

love this car

by kiki from ms | March 19, 2008

I have this car and I hope to drive it for years and years to come. I absolutely LOVE it and its beautiful..never had a problem with it. The ride is smooth.

Love this car!!!!

by Terence from Michigan | March 1, 2008

Ford Motor Company had a winner. I'm all about a good look & performance & this car had appeal to my eye. I found a Lincoln Conti for a great price & I've not been disappointed yet.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Continental