2004 Lincoln LS

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2nd Lincoln LS that I have owned

by Car Shopper from Dallas, Texas | November 16, 2013

If you want a smooth riding and well handling vehicle that can get on the freeway with ease, this is for you. Quiet and comfortable enough for long road trips. I have purchased 2 of this model and they do not disappoint!

2004 Lincoln LS Sport

by DaimondRunner from Hoover, Alabama | August 28, 2013

I bought mine from a Dealership I worked for when an older couple trade it and a Grand Marquis to get an SUV for ease of egress. I have had it just over two years and only replaced the battery a year ago and done normal MAINTENANCE! I love the car... its is a lot faster than it looks and is very fun to drive... Sporty and luxurious rolled into one package with awsome handling. It is a great road car; with premium gas and Lucas fuel additive I get about 27-28 MPG over the road on long trips!!! Bought it at 47,000 miles and have put about 25,000 more on troulbe free riding in style. It has heated and A/C cooled front seats and a very nice sound system. To drive a $40,000.00 car that retails for around $10,000.00 depending on condition.... I think it was a steal and I'm in the car business!

Great Car

by LoveLincoln from Lincoln, NE | February 20, 2012

Although there have been some problems with moisture in the ignition coils, the care is excellent. It drives like a sports car with all the luxuries of a luxury sedan. The V8 is way more than a car this size needs but that only makes the car more fun to drive. I would recommend that you check the coils before purchasing, but other than that, the car is excellent.

Great Value for the money

by mom of 4 brats from Ganado, Texas | August 25, 2011

I have had my 2004 Lincoln LS for about 3 1/2 months now and I just love it. It's the perfect size. I just downsized from an expedition since I now have just 1 child left in school. This car offers all the amenities like memory, sunroof, leather, climate control, electric windows, doors, driver and passenger seats, pedals. It has heated and air conditioned seats too. The mileage isn't shabby either for a midsized car. I get about 18 city, 25-28 highway. We just took a cross country trip and it was very comfortable. The only cons I can think of is that it sits very low and you have to be careful of the speedbumps. Also the replacement parts are very expensive. I had to replace a ac compressor and just the part was $486.00. I rate this car very high overall. I would definately buy another one.

Lincoln's Best Model Ever

by Lincoln Dealer Mechanic from Madison, WI | July 18, 2011

Ive owned a Lincoln LS for a while now and its the best car ive driven. Its reliable, sporty, and is an amazing value. I would recommend this car to friends and family. Ive owned this car for a while and the only thing that needed replacing was a spark plug.

Amazing Ride

by Stanley Winters from Madison, WI | July 14, 2011

Ive had this car for a while now and it has been nothing but a pleasure to drive. I have had no problems with it and would recommend to others. Great car and you cant beat the price of the LS'!

Overall Its good Car.

by Grey Lincohln from TX | April 6, 2011

Bough my 04 LS used,very classy car by looks exterior and interior.Smooth on the road but The Transmission shifted alot at only 50k miles. Parts are very expensive not your local Mechanic fix kind of car.

Love my Lincoln

by Lincolnlover from Canton, MI | December 6, 2010

My LS is the most comfortable car I've ever owned. I'm converted, my family has always been GM owners.

Nice Vehicle

by Luxuary Sports Car Fan from Warwick, MD | June 12, 2010

Bought my 04 LS used in 2009, excellent handling & performance, decent gas mileage however wish it ran on 87 octane, requires 91. Built with Jaguar suspension & engine, not one problem so far. Interior is tight but very comfortable. I plan to keep it for a long time.

Looks or reliability

by b funk from baltimore | September 1, 2009

this car looks and rides nice BUT.........it is very expensive to fix AND it breaks ALOT.......buy at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Services for this Lincoln LS