2006 Lincoln Mark LT

2006 Lincoln Mark LT

Available in 2 styles:  2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4x4 Crew Cab 5.5' box 138.5" WB shown

Overall

Best Truck

by Stinking Lincoln from Columbus, Ohio | February 6, 2014

I kept walking my dogs by this truck at a small dealer. I just loved the way it looked. Finally went in and drove it. Waited a couple weeks and then bought it. Silver 2006 Mark LT. The dealer said everyone in Ohio wants 4 wheel drive vehicles, it doesn't snow that much. I got it Jan. 2013 and it snowed a bunch that winter but nothing like this winter with 50 inches of snow already. Love sitting so high and seeing everything around me!

Best truck i have ever owned.

by real mccoy from Upper Sandusky Ohio | April 17, 2013

I was looking for a F150 4x4 crew cab, and i seen a mark LT on the lot. Drove it and loved it. I didn't buy that one but i got on cars.com and put in what i was looking for (06 Mark LT) and found one at my price and about 150 miles from home. I just love this truck.

my sweet truck

by shelbygt from Bremerton wa | February 27, 2012

i have a owned a few trucks in my life this one is the best right at the top rides good and looks good has allot of goodies

Great Truck

by DogFenceDave from Tampa Bay area, FL. | March 17, 2010

Bought my 06 in Dec 05. It has been a flawless truck for more than 4 years and 63,000 miles. I'm big and it is very quiet and comfortable. A real head turner too. Get one - you will be glad you did.

Mark LT (f150 with style)

by Greg M from Houston, TX | February 18, 2010

This is a Ford F150 with a lot of style. Think F150 (dependability) with a lot of chrome, beautiful leather interior, a great sound system and a really smooth ride. Lincoln even sent me a scale model in the matching color of the truck for being one of the first to buy one. It was a pick up my wife loved to drive and didn't mind being seen in! We even took long road trips and still get compliments about it all the time.

A real head-turner

by L.A. from Denver, CO | July 24, 2009

Kept me eye on these trucks since they came out in 2006. Finally saw an '06 that had everything I wanted and got a great deal I could afford. The Lincoln Mark LT truly is a head-turner... I come out from supermarkets and find people walking around the truck, shaking their heads in disbelief. The quietness of the cabin is my favorite thing... but then, most everything about the truck is my favorite! Smooooooth ride, great options, easy to handle for a large vehicle - you name it. LOVE my Mark LT!

2006 Lincoln Mark LT

by 2006 Lincoln Mark LT from Parker, CO | April 19, 2009

I love the truck. Great styling, good power, comfortable. I use it to tow my 29ft travel trailer and haul my motorcycles. The truck is very comfortable for my family of 5.

nicest truck you could own

by truck woman from Kansas City | February 13, 2009

Was looking for a Ford Lariat because i needed leather and sunroof. I lucked on to this Mark lt. It exceeded any expectations my wife or i had for a truck . Love it

This is my dream truck

by dunaway37 from San Francisco, CA | January 26, 2009

I've wanted this vehicle since I saw it on a dealership car lot four years ago. It was way too expensive but, I fell in love with it. When I saw this vehicle while browsing the internet for only fraction of the price for a 2006 model, I jumped at the chance to own it. I went to the dealership that had this vehicle to purchase it. It was the best vehicle purchase I've ever experienced. It took about an hour to fill out the paperwork, ask questions, and take it for a test drive. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Mark LT