2008 Lincoln Mark LT

2008 Lincoln Mark LT
Available in 4 styles:  2008 Lincoln Mark LT 4x4 Crew Cab 5.5' box 138.5" WB shown

12 city / 16 hwy

Overall

Best Used Vehicle I Have Purchased

by 2008 Lincoln Mark LT from Austin, Texas | September 11, 2014

On September 1, 2014 I purchased a 2008 Lincoln Mark LT from Leeder Automotive Group in Yutan Nebraska. This online purchase was coordinated between Tim Waterman (Dealership Sales Coordinator) and I. Leeder Automotive Group is very professional, customer oriented and a trusted dealership. Tim and his team at Leeder Automotive Group treated me like a member of their family and I appreciated it very much. This 2008 Lincoln Mark LT was detailed with the upmost professional care and ready upon my arrival on September 6, 2014. I spoke with Tim and he coordinated with his team to pick me up from the Omaha-Eppley Airport. Their professionalism and dedicated customer service ensured my drive back to Austin, Texas with this vehicle was "Road Ready". I highly recommend purchasing vehicles from Leeder Automotive Group now and in the future. I gave my word on purchasing this vehicle and Tim and his team trusted me with the purchase this 2008 Lincoln Mark LT over the telephone. If you are looking for a "Trusted Dealership" and a Sales Coordinator call Tim Waterman and his team at Leeder Automotive Group in Yutan, Nebraska!

It turns heads

by George W from Northern Kentucky | March 24, 2011

I have have had my Mark LT for three years and just love it. I get compliments every where I go. Yes it is a Ford F-150 but when I priced all the extras on a King Ranch the Mark was already loaded, did not cost any more and it says LINCOLN on the badges. I have driven full size cars all my life but this has to be the most comfortable ever on long trips and pulls my 22 ft. boat with ease.

Style & Luxury

by LincolnLuxury from Dallas,Tx | March 8, 2009

Really nice F150. The last Lincoln truck, gas mileage is only fair but it has a big tank. Very easy to drive and park. Turns heads whever you go

Class shows

by I bleed blue from Cleburne,TEXAS | January 3, 2009

After being associated with FORD for 30 yrs, I can say with no reservations that this the finest pickup ever made. I own 2.

just you raverage truck

by lion fish from palm springs cal | September 11, 2007

other than your front grill and head lights just an average ford f 150 not much difference other than a couple of thousand dollars difference;performance;ride; reliability;same as ford f150

Featured Services for this Lincoln Mark LT