2015 Lincoln MKC

2015 Lincoln MKC
Available in 4 styles:  2015 Lincoln MKC 4dr AWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

I installed a tow package.

by Love to drive from Carriere, Mississippi | July 26, 2016

I have searched the internet to find how much my 2015 MKC can and should tow with absolutely no luck. I also reviewed the manual and it is jibberish. I love the car but information is lacking. You would expect that the manual would be very explicit and give you the capacity in pounds.

Love It!

by Lincoln Enthusiast from Omaha, NE | July 19, 2016

I have had my MKC for a little over a year and absolutely love it. The styling is very distinct from other car brands that it makes you really stick out whether its date night, grocery shopping or going to work. The back seat however is a little crowded, but I rarely haul anybody around back there besides my dog. I test drove every other luxury compact SUV, and the MKC by far beat them with value for your money. Oh, and it rides like a CLOUD. I've taken it on many roadtrips, even drove 16+ hours straight, and never felt uncomfortable. If/when I get my new MKC, I will pay the extra for the larger 2.3L engine to get more "oomf" out of it. Many of my friends have drove it, and it is always hard to get it back from them! Finally, Lincoln is making a come back and I couldn't be more excited.

Good Car

by Awni from Elkin, North Carolina | September 24, 2015

I had this car for ten months. A good car with good performance. The fuel consumption is exactly what it is advertised. The only problem is that the room ion the rear seats are so tight that I don't think that grown ups can fit comfortably. Also the "trunk" area is not what you expect from the outside appearance of the car. I wish that the car was designed a bit longer.

Bad Decison Too Compact

by PapaD from Indianapolis, IN | September 11, 2015

I really love the styling of the MKC and the interior is very attractive, especially with the Brown interior package I chose. The car also has a bunch of nice luxury features. But I am afraid I placed too much emphasis on appearance, interior color and air cooled seats than I did on the actual functionality of the MKC. It is way too small of a car!!!!!! I am only 5'9", 185 but I have the driver seat all the way back and I still could use another couple inches. The back seats offer ample legroom for a 10 yr old but not for an adult. If the car could be stretched 4 to 6 inches and another 3 inches of headroom added, this could be a real winner. I wanted a car slightly smaller than my previous Cadillac but I really did not pay enough attention to how compact the MKC really is. As such, I made a bad choice and will have to live with the cramped space for awhile.

most comfortable car I have ever owned

by suv from Houston, Texas | August 29, 2015

Nice power and features very quiet and a nice ride Highly recommend considering one..t is very quiet and smooth. The extra feastures are unbelievable. Power everything.

Beautiful, Quiet ,and a Dream to Drive

by Jan from New Albany, OH | April 30, 2015

This is the third vehicile we have bought from this dealership. The MKC is a beautiful SUV inside and out. From the time you close the door (a solid feeling) to the push of a button (keyless start), to driving away (smooth ride, no air noise, a real dream to drive) I was in total awe of this vehicle. Lots of new features to learn to use. They recommended to drive it for a couple of weeks and go back to make sure we understood all the features. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful.

great suv

by Lore from Chicago | April 6, 2015

Leased the vehicle and am happy I did. I test drove new Lexus NX, Acura, BMW, Ford Escape and Infinity. This was the best by far with the appearance and technology it had. Love the pano sun roof. The only thing I don't like is the female voice that is used for the hands free features, she sounds like an old lady, lol. Tried to change it to a male voice but that option isn't available as far as I can find.

Very Pleased With Our MKC

by DrDave from Brooklyn NY | December 16, 2014

I just leased an MKC Reserve and my wife and I love the vehicle. It's comfortable and the driving experience while traversing NYC streets couldn't be better. When we're in the mood for a luxurious glide-like ride, we pop it into "comfort mode" and when we're looking for that tight sporty feel, "S" mode does the job nicely and certainly boosts acceleration appreciably. Cabin design is exquisite and very eye appealing with soft materials and a high-class feel. There's nothing chintzy or "plastic-y" about this beauty. The THX sound system should have been coupled with a multi-band equalizer, but with bass, mid-range and treble adjustments it can be tweaked adequately, although you may find yourself needing different settings for USB, AM/FM (HD) and Sirius. The MKC doesn't support Apple products, so iPods and iPhones will work, but without the full functionality that a thumb drive filled with your mp4's or an Android phone (text to speech) will give you in the vehicle. The voice module is superb and you can do most things like dial a number, set a destination, climate setting or radio station without taking your eyes off the road. No voice tune-up needed, it recognizes all speaking voices almost perfectly. While in reverse, the cross-traffic sensing system is remarkable and gives you confidence when pulling out of a spot in a busy mall or parking lot, especially at this time of year. In short, we absolutely love our MKC and don't think we could have done better with any other vehicle in its class. Go test drive one...I'm sure you'll be happy you did.

Absolute dream car

by Theo from | December 8, 2014

I am a new Lincoln Sales/Leasing Agent. I am a car enthusiast, particularly SUVs. driving the MKC makes me feel young again. I can't wait to buy one of my own.

FUN,Fun Fun to drive

by Chris from louisville,KY | November 17, 2014

I love this little SUV.The body is solid and gives a quiet ride.. It is just as peppy as my wife's X3. With Lincoln Drive Control option it drives as smooth as large sedan like the 2008 Avalon which I traded in. Both the exterior HID lighting and interior are the best I have ever seen. I shopped for two years and drove every competitor out there but fell in love with this one which I have now driven 4500 miles. The push button dash is much more than a gimmick. It gives the dash a neat appearance and allows for more room and utilization of the console which is needed in a small SUV. Interior is of the highest quality materials and workmanship and I love the exterior styling. Lincoln made every option available on this little Lincoln without making me buy a larger SUV which I did not want which is what many manufacturers do.The navigation and Lincoln sync are easy to use. Easy to navigate parking spaces with the back up camera and cross traffic alert. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a small luxury SUV