2015 Lincoln MKC

Starting MSRP

Overall

Beautiful, Quiet ,and a Dream to Drive

by Jan from New Albany, OH | April 30, 2015

This is the third vehicile we have bought from this dealership. The MKC is a beautiful SUV inside and out. From the time you close the door (a solid feeling) to the push of a button (keyless start), to driving away (smooth ride, no air noise, a real dream to drive) I was in total awe of this vehicle. Lots of new features to learn to use. They recommended to drive it for a couple of weeks and go back to make sure we understood all the features. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful.

great suv

by Lore from Chicago | April 6, 2015

Leased the vehicle and am happy I did. I test drove new Lexus NX, Acura, BMW, Ford Escape and Infinity. This was the best by far with the appearance and technology it had. Love the pano sun roof. The only thing I don't like is the female voice that is used for the hands free features, she sounds like an old lady, lol. Tried to change it to a male voice but that option isn't available as far as I can find.

Very Pleased With Our MKC

by DrDave from Brooklyn NY | December 16, 2014

I just leased an MKC Reserve and my wife and I love the vehicle. It's comfortable and the driving experience while traversing NYC streets couldn't be better. When we're in the mood for a luxurious glide-like ride, we pop it into "comfort mode" and when we're looking for that tight sporty feel, "S" mode does the job nicely and certainly boosts acceleration appreciably. Cabin design is exquisite and very eye appealing with soft materials and a high-class feel. There's nothing chintzy or "plastic-y" about this beauty. The THX sound system should have been coupled with a multi-band equalizer, but with bass, mid-range and treble adjustments it can be tweaked adequately, although you may find yourself needing different settings for USB, AM/FM (HD) and Sirius. The MKC doesn't support Apple products, so iPods and iPhones will work, but without the full functionality that a thumb drive filled with your mp4's or an Android phone (text to speech) will give you in the vehicle. The voice module is superb and you can do most things like dial a number, set a destination, climate setting or radio station without taking your eyes off the road. No voice tune-up needed, it recognizes all speaking voices almost perfectly. While in reverse, the cross-traffic sensing system is remarkable and gives you confidence when pulling out of a spot in a busy mall or parking lot, especially at this time of year. In short, we absolutely love our MKC and don't think we could have done better with any other vehicle in its class. Go test drive one...I'm sure you'll be happy you did.

Absolute dream car

by Theo from | December 8, 2014

I am a new Lincoln Sales/Leasing Agent. I am a car enthusiast, particularly SUVs. driving the MKC makes me feel young again. I can't wait to buy one of my own.

FUN,Fun Fun to drive

by Chris from louisville,KY | November 17, 2014

I love this little SUV.The body is solid and gives a quiet ride.. It is just as peppy as my wife's X3. With Lincoln Drive Control option it drives as smooth as large sedan like the 2008 Avalon which I traded in. Both the exterior HID lighting and interior are the best I have ever seen. I shopped for two years and drove every competitor out there but fell in love with this one which I have now driven 4500 miles. The push button dash is much more than a gimmick. It gives the dash a neat appearance and allows for more room and utilization of the console which is needed in a small SUV. Interior is of the highest quality materials and workmanship and I love the exterior styling. Lincoln made every option available on this little Lincoln without making me buy a larger SUV which I did not want which is what many manufacturers do.The navigation and Lincoln sync are easy to use. Easy to navigate parking spaces with the back up camera and cross traffic alert. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a small luxury SUV

BUMPY RIDE

by First Lincoln Owner from Lawton, Oklahoma | November 16, 2014

I purchased my new 2015 Lincoln MKC on November 1, 2014. I love everything about the vehicle except the ride. It is a little bumpy on the streets of the city I live in. Out on the highway at 75 mph it seems to ride smoother than on the city streets. I am wondering if it is the short wheel base from the front to back. I would recommend it to anyone interested but beware - the ride is a little bumpy. Read other reviews what mentioned the ride also.

Bought for Wife

by Mr. Baltodano from New Orleans | November 13, 2014

I have owned and rode in several high end luxury cars and this car's cabin is second only in quietness to an S-Class. That is the reason we bought this car. My wife wanted a quite car for the road. At city driving speeds cars around you are inaudible. At highway speeds only the wind is apparent in the background, but no noise from the tires. This car is not a re-branded Ford because after driving the escape it is readily apparent the amount of time Lincoln placed on sound denting material. The ride is super cushioned. If you live in a city with perfect roads than do yourself a favor and get the Q5 because that car's handling is awesome, but if you live in a typical large city with bar roads you need to get the Lincoln. I test drove the RX, Q5, Q7, and the GLK, no other car can handle pot holes like this champ. That said, knee room in the back is tight. In my opinion head room in the back seat is fine. The back bench in our MKC is reclined a bit to allow for more comfortable seating and that seems to have been a solution for long hauls with people in the back seat. The information system on this car is second to none. It is 2014, I do not understand the refusal of the Germans to use touch screens. However, the responsiveness and ease of use out of the great size screen in this car is amazing. Tha said, you have to get use to the amount of pressure you need to use on the screen as it is different from a smart phone. Do yourself a favor and test drive this car at night time, its technology really shines at night with its ridiculously customizable lighting, together with the brightest head lamps in its class. My only complaint is that I did not test drive the car I bought at night, and this thing as so many led lighting features that I did not notice that one of them was out until after my first night with the car. For the money, in this segment, this car is second to none. However, if you are old and do not know how to use a smartphone, this car's technology will be too overwhelming for you. Do yourself a favor and test drive this beast at night and you will get where I am coming from.

New mkc

by Taz1 from Midland Michigan | November 7, 2014

I've had my new MKC for just over a month now and I've driven it about 4000 miles I especially like the comfort of the ride on the quality that I see in the vehicle. The only negative I have is the size of the gas tank at 15 gallons it's way too small for this vehicle This crossover has exceptional pick up and I find it hard to believe that it's only a four cylinder I'm very happy with my purchase The main reason I chose this vehicle was a technology that it offers. I Felt that it was way ahead of the Cadillac SRX that I was comparing it to that it was faster and more up-to-date especially when it comes to interior styling and technology advancements I particularly enjoy the Lane keeping system as it even steers me back into my lane should I be drifting and not notice it. The adaptive cruise control is a great feature and I particular like setting it faster than the car I would like to follow and letting The adaptive cruise control adapt my speed to the car in front of me. Then when I choose to pass all I have to do is pull into the other lane and I speed right by the guy without ever touching the gas. Another great feature is the My key feature which actually allows me to set it so that when a programmed key is used the driver using that key cannot exceed a certain speed limit or radio volume that I have preset for that key user. Another great technology feature is the app that when used with my smart phone allows me to start the car from anywhere including as the air plane is landing so that it's ready and warmed up when I get to it. Heated seats are a great feature but the cooled seat feature is even a better feature. Yes I truly am happy with this vehicle and would recommend it to a friend but more than that I think Lincoln it started to change how it's brand will be seen in the future.

meh

by Joe from Toronto, Canada | October 3, 2014

Briefly drove a new MKC this week. Less than 1,000 miles on the odometer, and already a most unluxurious rattle emanating from the instrument panel. And a push-button shifter just like my dad's 1959 Dodge. Have I driven a Ford lately? Yes. Will I drive a Ford again? Sorry, not likely.

MKC Outstanding Experience

by Bob from Trinity, Florida | September 26, 2014

My ownership of the new Lincoln MKC has been fantastic. I love the look and styling of the vehicle. It combines the feel and luxury of a large vehicle , along with the versatility of a SUV. Totally satisfied with the vehicle.