2010 Lincoln MKS

Available in 3 styles:  2010 Lincoln MKS 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

MKS is worth it

by Beekay from Massachusetts | July 2, 2013

Best car for the money in the luxury class. I got a fully loaded (all but the HUD and Adaptive Cruise) for under $47k brand new no miles. reliability has been excellent. I have not had to go to the dealer but 1 time since 2010 for anything outside of routine maintenance work. Initial Quality is high. the interior feels much nicer than the 2004 SRX (first year), however the Magnetic Ride Control was the coolest feature in the Caddy range! interior is spacious. I will miss it when I trade this one in. Power surprises most, the ecoboost is fun. you can ECU upgrade the car with Hennessey motorsports tuning $600 bucks gets you 30 more HP with a turbo. done it to other cars as well. it really wakes this 350HP twin Turbo up! Great buy, go get one!

2010 MKS

by Bob D. from Rockland from Rockland,Ma | March 21, 2013

Very pleased with the MKS, very stylish and well appointed. My MKS has all the goodies (Nav, 2 moonroofs, Htd and cooled seats, back up camera, power rear window shade etc.) The car is a pleasure to drive!!

Loving my MKS EcoBoost!

by BuickGS67 from Ann Arbor, MI | November 7, 2012

Hands-down the BEST car I have ever owned. Came out of a CTS4, which was sluggish to accelerate and had a cramped cabin for my 5' 11" frame. Also used to drive a 2008 Acura TL Type-S, which was fast but expensive to repair and maintain. The MKS Ecoboost is powerful, fast, quiet, comfortable and refined. Front and back seats are heated, and front seats add cooling as well. Very nice feature year round! Sync technology adds navigation and hands-free connectivity. Also got a chance to drive the 3.7 FWD model, which was a slow dog in comparison to the 3.5 twin turbo EcoBoost motor! This car drives and handles very well with the included AWD. If you're on the fence, drive this car for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

MKS Ecoboost

by American Car Lover from Pittsburgh, PA | September 2, 2012

Quite frankly, the best car for the money!! I looked for a car for 3 years. started with Interest with Jag s-Type R, considered every foreign car and concluded that in the 400hp and under range, this was, and IS the best there is. Next stop, CTS-V!

Fantastic

by E_Net_Rider from Savannah, GA | March 31, 2012

After two GM LEMONS, I took a chance on a used Lincoln. Moved from a 2011 Lacrosse CXS loaded. The Lincoln is superior in many ways. Just start with the comfort of the seat, especially on longer rides. Superb compared to Buick, Cadillac, & Chrysler 300. Forward leaning headrests seem to be problem in all recent models, thank you NHTSA. Comparing in a vast array of ways, this is closest to perfect I've seen. And I'm picky.

Very Nice Car

by JoeB_1938 from Bear, Delaware | April 18, 2011

This is luxury at it's finest. I would have liked an in dash Navigation but the Microsoft Sync works very well. The Sync features are really great, hands-free phone and lots of other good stuff. The sensors are great for avoiding bumping into things when you are parking (audible beeps keep you alert). The headlights turn and illuminate the direction you are turning to, which is really neat also. The exterior styling is excellent, I have gotten so many compliments on this car, from complete stranges, it is "the bomb" when it comes to looks.

Safest Car For Canadian Climate

by TWRPWR from Tornto | March 10, 2011

Most reviews by experts don't like this car very much. I have to disagree, not just because I own one, but because I have driven and owned several of the cars that get better ratings. First of all, this car just gets better after about 8000 km. I have not had one issue and the learning curve on the sync system is now very small. The MKS is a fantastic family car, especially in the winter months. AWD with snow tires makes this the best vehicle (including SUVs I have owned) I have ever driven in the snow. I am extremely confident letting my less than experienced teenage son drive it to hockey practice without me sitting nervously in the passenger seat. Keep up the good work Lincoln!

DISAPOINTED IN PERFORMACE

by DIASPPOINTED IN FORD from ST LOUIS | November 19, 2010

DISAPOINTED IN FORDS WARRANITY. THEY WILL NOT CORRECT THINGS IN THE PROPER MANER , LIKE BRAKES, AND ROTERS

Best of the best

by Bear from China Grove, NC | October 29, 2010

I held writing this article until I had some miles on my MKS with all the goodies including the Eco Appr. Pkg. Just in for its 15000 mile service ( free) and after tranversing the 'Tail of the Dragon" in the smokies. I can state there could not possibly be a finer car made that also fits my wallet. Zero problems, 1/32 trend worn off tires, mileage 20-25, pending how I drove. What amazed me is how better she is performing after about 8000 miles. Ford has woke America up in finally making another great car. My previous garage had Cadillac CTs,Lexus GS 430, MB E 350 and Corvettes C5 & 6 and unfortunatly a 550i BMW. Alll wonderful cars ( except the Bimmer) But the MKS Eco., stands alone and surpasses in every category those cars ( except the C6 Vette on performance) Thank You Ford/Lincoln...

Very Satisfied

by curtpenn from Dallas, TX | October 26, 2010

We bought a 2010 at the end of July. We've found it to be perfect for my wife's daily commute, a pleasure around town, and great for weekend trips out of town. It is amazingly quiet on the highway at speed. We find it very easy to push past 80 mph without even being aware of the speed. Zero problems so far in the first 3-4,000 miles. Really love the air conditioned seats!