2013 Lincoln MKS

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car for the money

by Luxury buyer on a budget from Fort Lauderdale, FL | June 14, 2014

Tried the Buick and then Chrysler 300, was very disappointed - then tried the MKS and loved it. Really nice luxury and fast (have ecobost). Rides better than my old Cadillacs, and the technology is awesome. Try a test drive and you will see why it's the best for the the money!

great car for money

by druff from wisconsin | June 11, 2014

We had a 10 mks that we traded for a 12 passat and traded back to 13 mks. Much better car, we got awd and non turbo v6. Great throughout this horrible winter we just got through, car is heavy enough to be really stable in all weather. We also like the elevated seating position for ease of entry, its kind of like an suv to get inand out of without having to give up on life and drive an suv. We may sound old but we are no where near retirement age.

disappointed

by disappointed from ysa | May 14, 2014

Nice roomy car and fairly comfortable. Had for five months and it's been in the shop almost every single month with an issue, many of which remain unsolved because the dealership cannot duplicate. Knocking in rear end that's also been to dealership three times in the last month for. I no longer believe this vehicle is reliable or safe due to so many issues in so short of time. I believe it may just be this particular car but have no way of verifying. It's too bad that this one has so many issues as I like the car otherwise. Hopefully Lincoln will find a resolution soon as my patience is getting thin.

Best Ride Ever

by Love Luxury from Meally, KY | May 12, 2014

The smooth ride of my MKS Lincoln is without a doubt the best of the cars I've owned. The vehicle is luxury inside and out. Most of the time I buy a new vehicle and then in five years I'm ready for another one...but this vehicle may be one that I keep for a while. Love it!

Most bang for buck

by Lincoln supporter from Breinigsville, PA | March 18, 2014

Have had 06 Lincoln Zephyr,09 MKS,and currently a 13 MKS. Definite improved difference over the 09 MKS,probably no perfect car, but I have been extemely pleased and satisfied with all three of these Lincolns.Have had no issues with any of them and feel for the money a good value. Hard to justify quite a bit more money for Benz,BMW,or Lexus or other models. May not have the status as others,but I find most Lincoln drivers simply want value in a luxury car.More than enough creature comforts,technology,safety and a good ride.

Lincoln - The American Standard

by Old fogey car buff from Almonte, Ontario | January 9, 2014

So much for the Cadillac package! Move over GM and make room for Lincoln! This car is big and it sits high. It weighs about 5,000 pounds and hugs the road. You won't have to "fall into" this car or struggle to get out. This is my third Lincoln MKS. I trade about every two years on the average and have been doing so since age 25. I'm over 65 years of age now. I have driven a lot of cars, mostly made in USA and Canada, things like Buick Electra, Buick Riviera, Toronado, Aurora, Cadillac Seville, Town Car and MKS. I've test driven BMW 5-series and Jaguar. The Lincoln MKS is hands down the most comfortable and quiet ride with tons of useful (not just gimmicky) features and excellent safety record.

Everything but the book

by Finally got my Lincoln from NE Oklahoma | November 25, 2013

I've wanted a Lincoln for almost 40 years and I am extremely pleased with it. I wish the owner's manual was a little easier to navigate in,

Certified 2013 MKS just purchased

by Joe from Huntsville, AL | November 20, 2013

Can't comment on reliability yet but I absolutely love this car and the value price and warranty of the certified program. Reminds me of the Mercedes 500's I used to drive before retirement. Big, comfortable and a road cruiser. Love styling and interior. Being a tech savy person the Ford electronics are great although I can see where it would not be easy for some people to fully utilize. Sound system is superior.

Luxury car

by Lincoln owner from Fairfax, MO | September 27, 2013

This is the second Lincoln we've owned. This car is absolutely amazing. Ours did not have a license plate holder on the front even though our window sticker said it should. I don't think the dealer is going to give us one. I think he should. He must have stolen it for another car!! The headrest on the passenger seat gives me a headache. I turned it around and it was worse. This is the best riding car we tried out. We also drove the biggest Cadillac an XTS (I think) and a Chysler 300. They really didn't compare. We have a lot to learn about this car. It has so many toys and is very high tech. It is truly an incredible car! We feel like the dealer should have tried to teach us some things about our new car. They did not.

Nice.

by Little Thumper from Oklahoma City | May 31, 2013

Best ride & comfortable seat. Excellent lease program. Excellent power with the 3.5 365 hp engine. I've gotten 29 mpg at 65 mph but only 23 at 75 mph. The seats are easy to get into and out of. I have some disabilities and enjoy this car.