2010 Lincoln MKT

2010 Lincoln MKT

Available in 3 styles:  2010 Lincoln MKT 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Incredible car if you like them BIG!

by Jim from Overland Park | December 6, 2013

I purchased used- due to terrible resale value (sorry ford). I purchased as a second vehicle so I had something comfortable to get my elderly mother around. I could not be happier, I purchased the non turbo and I get far better gas milage than the ecoboost engine gets. Currently I get 20 in town and on the hwy I easily get 28 an I live in a hilly area - I suspect even better if I was in flat area. For a 5000 pound car I continually amazed at how well this car drives and handles. I also own a 2002 Thunderbird conv. and a 2013 Focus Titanium and I find myself driving the Lincoln more and more. I am scared to drive the EcoBoost version in fear that I will Trade this one off for it - Luckily I love the one so much I will resist the temptation. In short Drive one for yourself.

PURE GARBAGE!

by not a happy camper from Southfield, Mi | November 2, 2013

I am sooooooo disappointed in this vehicle fortunately I purchased it as a preowned vehicle because it is no where near worth the sticker price. The take off, pick up and or when trying to pass or even merge on the freeway is unbelievable horrible, you might as well wait your turn or else you will get hit or honked out of the way, I was on the freeway the other day and a neon went around me because I was merging on and couldn't pick up enough speed, how horrible is that, the only good thing is when I finally get up enough speed it does ride good and smooth. On the inside electrical system is also horrible, I have to adjust my outside mirror EVERYTIME I get in the car, nothing seems to function well, phone calls are always dropped and lost. I could go on and on but I would just say for the money go foreign, I have always bought foreign and my family convinced me to get an American vehicle so I did, worst mistake I ever made, the only good thing is that I still have my car (Lexus LS 460), therefore the Lincoln is just a second winter car, but I will NEVER leave LEXUS for nothing in the world, Sorry Big three UAW, I tried!

Great vehicle!!!

by Scia from Chicago, IL | September 24, 2013

Purchased my MKT about 2 1/2 years ago. Was looking for a vehicle that had a lot of room, got good mpg and good performance. The MKT has exceeded my expectations. Lots of room, better performance than most V8s and great gas mileage. Rides like a sports sedan, not a large SUV. The overall quality and build are great. Have not had any problems what so ever. Good job FORD!

Love Love Love this car

by Ex Escalade Owner from Georgetown, MA | September 19, 2012

We have 6 kids but only 5 kid's full time. My wife's 2004 Escalade ESV not only was falling apart but it just drank gas (almost as bad as my H2 Hummer). After we got past the grille, this car has more technology then cars that are 3x the price. We bought ours used with 12K miles on it and it is worth every penny. Voice activated everything, Blind Spot Sensors, Lights that high beam automatically and turn with the steering wheel and a bunch of other really cool things like paddle shifters! Best of all, it fits all of us comfortably and is much better on gas than the Escalade. I also like that it an American Car!

Excellent Car to Operate

by Fritz from Castle Rock, CO | March 8, 2012

Have had car now for 2 months and am constantly finding new and exciting features. Ride is firm but comfortable. Front support posts are larger than i am used to but am adapting. Back-up camera is very well positioned and displays excellent view. Adaptive cruise control will probably be best option on car. 2nd row bucket seats are comfortable and provide plenty of room. Last car was Town Car with over 200K and hope this one will match that figure.

Another great Lincoln

by RedRox from Sedona AZ | November 28, 2011

There were only 16 MKTs available within a 500 mile radius of my home. I sold my two 10 year old Lincoln Navigators, looking for something as comfortable and good for road trips with my wife and our two small dogs. The MKX wasn't big enough. The MKT gives me the space for passengers and or cargo. The comfort factor is way beyond the Navigators and I am more than pleased. I'm discovering new bells and whistles every day. This car does almost everything automatically. I couldn't be happier.

Found It!!

by HurtzGood from South Dakota | October 4, 2011

We had all but given up on finding a family vehicle that could comforably fit 6 without packing 3 across or going to a large SUV. We wanted over 20 mpg, performance, comfort and style. The MKT hit the spot. The Twin Turbo's are just what the car needed to make it not only functional but a joy to drive. Don't buy till you have loaded the family up and taken a test drive. The icing on the cake is Ford's emergence as a quality and technology leader. Way to go, and all this from a company who did not take bailout funds, I am sold.

Twin Turbo

by Twin Turbo "The Beast" from Marco Island & Manhattan NY | May 24, 2011

~One of the most exciting marque's I owned. Traded in a Mercedes for the MKT, and was the best move I ever made. I compare this to my other car which is a Bentley "Arnage". Same power (if not more) with the economy of the 6 cylinder. Loaded with options, since I bought the Ecoboast with the Sync, package and a host of other options. Metalic Black exterior with Black interior. Lot's of exterior chrome, makes it appear as if it was born out of the '60's. Make no mistake this is not your "Daddy's" Lincoln. You owe it to yourself to test drive this marque, before you purchase a highline vehicle~ "signed: "Courtship"

Lincoln MKT

by boop from Locust Hill VA | May 1, 2011

Love everything about the mKt, but am not wild about the low profile tires, which don't last long and are very expensive to replace.

Nice ride, really fast.

by Bottlerocket6 from LA (Lower Arkansas) | April 18, 2011

The Econoboost engine is the best. It's a V6 that performs like an 8. We are replacing our aging 2005 Jaguar Super V8 and our wonderful 2004 Nissan Quest van with the MKT. So far, it has done the job of both cars! We had DVD's from Ford placed in the headrests....$2,000 ouch! They keep the grandsons quiet, but next time I'll get each of them a $100 DVD player. Like most other Lincolns, it is like sitting on your best chair at home....super confortable. I could have lived without the monster-sunroof. The keyless entry system takes some getting used to. Better put the 5 digit number in your phone. Overall...I give this thing a hearty recommendation.

Featured Services for this Lincoln MKT