2014 Lincoln MKT

Starting MSRP

Overall

Dealers best friend

by Livery from Boston, MA | September 28, 2014

I own two 2013 Lincoln MKTs. Too frequently at the dealer for service. Switch problems, fuel pump failures, breakdowns, GPS issues, license plate lights rusting out within months. I have friends with these also and I wonder how Ford can allow such poor quality out the door. I have heard wonderful things about them for the last few years and now its back to the old Ford it seems. Hope they get their pride back.

amazing vehicle

by Regan y from Calgary, ab | August 15, 2014

We were searching for a new SUV for our new and young family. After searching and finding this hidden gem of a crossover we picked up a new 2014 ecoboost and have been driving it for a solid two months now. The performance and comfort vs price for this MKT is absolutely amazing for a vehicle of this caliber. To those who this the styling is horrendous, I have to beg to differ. It has a styling unique to itself and Lincoln. Why would anyone want a vehicle to look like another. I never would of thought I would buy domestic let alone FoMoCo, but this company has come a long way from it decade of darkness through the mid 80's to now. I highly recommend this MKT for anyone who wants a good reliable bang for your buck vehicle.

Most professional staff I've ever dealt with!

by Doc Fazzoli from Lafayette, LA | April 8, 2014

My sales rep, Josh Fontenot, was outstanding! He was very knowledgeable about the Lincoln MKX when we took it for a test drive & he took great care of me throughout every step of the buying process. I was very impressed with how professional all the staff was & I look forward to returning when my vehicle is ready for a service visit.

This unknown vehicle is great........

by golfic from Laval,Quebec, Canada | August 13, 2013

I did try a fair amount of vehicles, Cadillac SRX, Acura MDX, Cayenne, BMW, Mercedes, Touareg, Buick Enclave, as far as comfort and quietness of the ride, none of these beat the Lincoln MKT.... I bought a 2014, with all the security options available, adaptive cruise control, keep the lines option, blind spot monitoring, etc. The THX audio system with a woofer and 14 speakers is outstanding, the 365 horses power moter is plenty to pull that near 5000 pounds vehicle......I like the chic outside look, no matter what a lot of writter say..It is pleasant to drive this comfortable unknownLincoln.........

A hidden jewel

by MacBac from Bakersfield CA | August 7, 2013

I extensively researched the car from pricing and contents, comparing it to its nearest competitions like the Audi Q7 and Acura MDX and the Infiniti J. The MKT has more bang for the buck, from performance to creature comfort. I personally like the Mkt, the style looks much better than what others perceived. I recommend this car.