2007 Lincoln MKX

2007 Lincoln MKX
Available in 2 styles:  2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Hands down best overall vehicle I have owned

by Mitch from Ontario, Canada | October 23, 2014

Have had the car for seven years now. Has 200000 kilometers on it. Still drives & runs as it did 7 years ago. Only problem had to replace the gas tank. This seems to be a common problem. Very expensive to replace compared to other vehicles. Will replace it with another or an Edge.

Love my Lincoln

by Love my lincoln from Northern Arizona | December 12, 2012

Purchased in November. Have had a couple of trips and I love the way it drives, it's comfortable, Just PERFECT. What more can I say, other than I love my Lincoln MKX!!

Great Car

by Denny from Dayton, Ohio | April 4, 2012

Very pleased with my purchase. Did all my research on cars.com. It helped me find a great deal within my price range.

Great Lincoln MKX

by B.O. Stinks from Saginaw, MI | February 1, 2012

I love the style and comfort of the MKX. Very smooth and quiet ride. When I'm ready for a new vehicle i will get another MKX. Excellent and sharp vehicle!

Great vehicle

by Laurie from Chicago, IL | April 28, 2011

I've had this SUV now for 3 months or so. Just did the first oil change which was super easy. I love the style and comfort of the car. The gas milage was something to get used to since I went from a honda accord to this. However I noticed the gas milage differs in the way you drive the car. Once I started paying attention to that I started getting 20.5 to 21.5 MPG. No that gas prices are $4.25/gallon. I love looking at the car and would suggest it to anyone. You feel no bumps in the car, such a smooth ride. The navigation system is nice and I can hook up my ipod to the radio through the dvd jack in the center compartment. I really feel like a million bucks driving this think. I found my car 2 hours away in Fondulac WI for $24.500 with 27K. Red with black leather interior. The elite package with pamoramic sunroof and backup sensors are also very helpful. I think I got a great deal for such a luxorious vehicle. LOVE IT!

My 2007 Lincoln MKX

by Car Guy Now SUV Guy from Spring Lake, MI | February 25, 2011

Excellent overall vehicle. Heavy and sure-footed, AWD model. Sub-par gas mileage but uses 87 octane. Black with tan is very nice, light tan wood accents. Huge vista roof is like nothing I've seen before, very very cool. We bought ours used off lease. Saved money and still got a pristine vehicle under warranty for another year. We are very happy to be driving American again. No need for the Benz, BMW, Rover... This Lincoln will do.

Lincoln style for Ford Edge bucks!

by WOW version of a Ford Edge! from Waco, TX | February 10, 2011

We were so lucky to find this post-lease 2007 MKX. It was immaculate and drives like a dream. Best lumbar support I've ever had and heated seats also heat up the back as well. Buying w/30K miles allowed us to get an extra bit of luxury. We were planning on buying a new Ford Edge. The MKX is on the Ford Edge's body and we a so happy getting more for less by buying used!

STILL LOVE MY MKX

by georgie from Bossier City, LA | January 5, 2011

I've had this car for 3 years, bought new, and still love it. Still looks sharp and draws attention. Usually I would trade old vehicle in and get something different. Not this time. When I get ready for a new car, it would be another MKX.

Really Nice SUV

by Grandma in FL from Ft. Myers, FL | December 2, 2010

We have had our MKX for about 3 months. It is a great car. Just the right height for my arthritis- I can just slide in and out. Love the AC seats in summer and Heated seats in winter. Looks great, has lots of toys and gets very good gas mileage.

My first Lincoln

by none from Ashland, Mo | November 20, 2009

My wife and I have approx 32,500 miles on this car and can't get over how great it is. We have only had it back to the shop once. That was for a circuit in the heated seats not working. We try to drive 65 mph on the highway for the most part. 21 to 25 mpg depending on the outside conditions.It gets better mileage when the air is damp. 18 in town. The car is AWD. I put a K&N air filter on it when We got it as I believe in them. We don't hot rod so that helps everything about any car.

Featured Services for this Lincoln MKX