2009 Lincoln MKX

2009 Lincoln MKX

Available in 2 styles:  2009 Lincoln MKX 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Awesome! Luxury to the max!

by Need a car but don't like looking from Noblesville, IN | September 8, 2013

There isn't a feature it doesn't have and cars.com helped me find it! Cars.com has helped me sell all my vehicles, and now they helped me buy one!

love features

by mom from houston tx | September 1, 2012

All the bells and whistles. Love a/c seats in hot Houston summer. Only disappointment is poorer than advertised gas mileage

Used MKX 2009

by MKX MN Girl from Mpls., MN | July 16, 2012

I do love my used 2008 Lincoln MKX AWD, which is loaded with style, comfort and convenience for the driver. The super huge sunroof (dual) was my biggest draw. I love the feel of the cooled seats during this especially hot MN summer- the seats cool through the back even. I know I will be more than ready when winter hits and I am freeezing my butt off (or not). It has a sync navigation system, which has been way more reliable than any thing else I have ever used. Along with satellite radio Sirius (now joined with XM). The dash system is huge, easy to see and I can even store pics of my kids to roll through, like my very own electronic picture frame. The salesman actually sold me with the bells and whistles alone. Comfort, yes! The seats adjust a million ways and it also has lumbar support. I've driven a few hours at a time in it thus far, but am not afraid of a long distance trip, I know I will be comfortable. It has get up and go, AWD is going to get me up my driveway in the winter, which I excited about. I definitely have power under the hood, I can feel it under my right foot. Upon passing on a two lane highway, I have no fear because I fly! The only caveat that I have is that if your a woman, don't go without a man or someone experienced in dealing with sharks. I really feel like I got fooled (for lack of a bad swear word that comes to mind), because I couldn't keep my firm bargaining stance. I walked put with a $75 bigger car payment and I took a bad deal on my trade. I probably paid about $3,000 more than I should have. I was really angry with myself for letting my heart rule my head- or my wants take advantage of my needs. However, I am in a vehicle that I truly love. 33,000 miles, 2 years left of the warranty and I love driving it!

The Best Crossover on the Market!

by 09 Lincoln MKX from Washington, Pa. | June 28, 2012

If you are looking for a Luxury vehicle it stops with the MK X, you are wasting your time and money elsewhere. This car has everything to offer technologically, performance is awesome, and nothing beats the style of the MK X weather you are a young person or older you will look like a million bucks and feel like it too behind the wheel of this crossover. I searched every thing foreign and domestic of similar style and by far for the money, options, comfort, and reliability Lincoln got it down with the 09 MK X. Very quite, smooth ride. I was worried about the huge Vista roof being noisy and it is as quite in the cab as a library! Gas Mileage is far better than the listed 15 city, I am averaging 18.5 with average driving speed of 35 to 45 MPH. Highway is 23 MPH all day long. If you get into the throttle it will suck it down but recovers nicely. Acceleration is more than adequate and better than average comparing the many different crossovers I have tested. I really can not say of anything I have found unsatisfactory with this vehicle, and the heated and cold seats are fantastic! I hope you choose a Lincoln MK X for your next vehicle and if you love it half as much as my wife, children and I do, you will be a happy driver for many years to come.

Roomy Luxry Car

by Lincoln Lover from Columbus,Ohio | May 12, 2012

The MKX has plenty of room and with so much luxury that I can not believe it myself. It drives so smooth and is very quiet that you have look and see if it is still on. I just took a step up from my previous car and I am learning how everything is working. It has reclining back seats that aids my grandchildren when they fall asleep in the car. Roomy and comfortable for travel in the city or out of town. Plenty of leg room too.

What's not to like!

by Prateria Desert Rat from Tucson, AZ | September 15, 2010

Very comfortable ride. Seats are wide & roomy. Has all the bells & whistles you can ask for. 30K and never a problem. AWD handles like a dream. Very positive traction only when needed and that helps with the gas economy. A head turner! Love my SUV...

Best Navigation System in it's Class

by Scimitar from Boise, ID | June 22, 2009

With styling that makes it different from anything else on the road, the Lincoln MKX is one of the best luxury crossovers on the road. The interior of the car is great, except for the cheap looking plastic around the navigation system. The cabin is very spacious, and the back seats have a huge amount of legroom. The sunroof/moonroof is a nice touch. Probably the best reason to buy this car is the Sync system. It makes it easy to play music from a mp3 player or phone. The navigation system works well, but it's hard to select point's of interest such as restaurants. As for gas mileage, this AWD car has gotten around 23 miles per gallon, mostly being driven on the freeway.