2012 Lincoln MKX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love Lincoln MKx

by MKx Guy in Texas from Amarillo, TX | February 11, 2014

Bought 2011 Lincoln MKx in early 2012 - was a company program vehicle - love it - best vehicle I have ever owned - AWD - great in the snow - the 305 hp 3.7 liter V6 has a lot of power - amazing. Great luxury features. Ford SYNC is great. Gets a lot of favorable comments and thumbs up while driving.

Great car except.....

by wind junki from Oregon & Arizona | May 26, 2013

for the head rest. It sits too far forward and is very uncomfortable. I have long hair and quite often put it up with a barrette but the headrest hits my barrette and I have to put my seat back, reclining so I can drive with my back straight, then you loose the support of the seat back. I've never had a car seat with headrests do this before. My husband has a bad back and is having a hard time getting comfortable because of the head rest too. We will most likely have them removed, which is a disappointment and get another car in a year or so.

Most luxurious vehicle I have ever owned

by lincolnowner from Texas | December 16, 2012

The ride, handling and power all gel together to make an awesome driving experience overall!! I leased it and received a good deal overall!!

Best Luxury Cross-Over I've Found

by I'm now a Lincoln Believer from Raleigh, NC | November 28, 2012

When it came time to replace the BMW I did a long search and test drove pretty much all the luxury cross-overs, but did not consider the Lincoln MKX until my final round of test driving. The Lincoln design was very attractive so I checked it out before I made a final decision. I was amazed and told my wife we had to consider the Lincoln MKX. After a week of comparing all the cross-overs for features, luxury, power, versatility, service, price and one more test drive of the MKX, my decision was made and I became a Lincoln believer. We have had the 2012 Lincoln MKX for 2 months and absolutely love the Lincoln Touch system and the beautiful ride on the city streets or highway. Lincoln got this one right.

The Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Chiquito Platano from Sanger, CA | September 8, 2012

I bought this car two months ago and already have 4,500 miles on it. It is so wonderful. I absolutely LOVE going any where in this car. The grandkids love the butt warmers in the back, plus the cool cup holders. There is not another vehicle available in the world I would rather own.

Meets my expectations

by Love to drive from Center Moriches, New York | February 13, 2012

I've only had my MKX a week, but I am enjoying the way the vehicle handles. I never thought I would buy this type of vehicle, but I am happy to say I love it! It has a luxurious interior and a very smooth ride. Since I do highway driving, I want a car with the powerful pickup necessary to enter major highways with ease. All of the extraordinary features are an added plus!

Awesome - Technology

by Bergh from Dallas, TX. | January 7, 2012

Whoa - words cannot describe the WOW factor. You really have to test drive it ! Bought mine after Christmas...leap years ahead of the rest !

Liked it over many other makes and models

by AZSlowMan from Queen Creek, AZ | January 5, 2012

I like everything about the MKX, with a few small exceptions. The ride is great, power is unbelievable, fuel economy is good for size. Everything on ours is great with regards to automation. Even the steering wheel is heated. The windshield wipers come on when it rains, the seats are heated and cooled. My biggest thrill is the blind spot and radar with the rear view camera. It detects vehicles coming from either direction up to 45' away. I had had two rear end collisons with my pickup truck because I couldn't see behind me. This feature is going to help me a lot. The Lincoln touch is slow and at times doesn't respond very quickly, but I am told that there is an update coming in Feb. to address these issues. The gas mileage is good so far, getting around 20.5 in town with almost a 1,000 miles on vehicle. Have not had it on any long highway trips to evaluate highway mileage. The Lincoln had a lot of convenient items that Chevy, Audi, Acura, Lexus & BMW did not have or did not tie them all together, cost more, with less warranty. I was a Chevrolet person and would not buy a Ford product until I looked at the Ford and Lincoln products when I was comparing. I must say Ford/Lincoln has come a long way in improving their product line and engines.

its perfect

by inlincolnlove from arizona | October 30, 2011

i see everyone just checking out my new 2012 lincoln mkx. they all love it and they are all jealous. the design couldn't be better. nothing else american made today is better than the one i have. Its twin is the ford edge but it looks like its a little smaller. I had this in mind and the mkt in mind but i decided the mkx because i felt it fit me better, plus its not as expensive. I got black exterior with the stone interior. I loved my 05 trailblazer and 08 envoy, but they didn't have the technology, luxury, or the performance the lincoln mkx does.