2013 Lincoln MKX

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Car

by Superstar from Boca Grande Fl | July 3, 2014

My wife needed a car and we were hoping to find a car 25k or under. Saw the MKX on a car lot, my wives favorite color, equipped with the sport package, bigger 18 inch wheels, sport transmission with paddle shifters. I love the car drives very nice. It had somewhat high miles for a 2013 car at 39k but the price could not be beat so we took a chance...I am glad we did

Beautiful Ride In & Out!

by ClubChamp from Grove, OK | February 24, 2014

Take a Lincoln MKX for a test drive to experience the luxury and comfort of this very smooth ride! Outstanding safety features and comfortable for the tall and or large person. Nicely priced too:)

Tops Them All

by mkX owner MK from Denver, CO | February 22, 2014

I test drove all the competitors and this Lincoln proved to be the superior vehicle outright. When you compare all the features this car offers and a fully loaded price significantly less than the others, it's a no-brainer. Admittedly, the 305hp can be a bit deceiving. It's the transmission that doesn't allow jaw-dropping performance, merely better than adequate. Then again, this is a Lincoln so that doesn't have to be its mission. This is an impressive looking machine with an executive feel inside. The My Lincoln Touch/Sync system is a powerful interface and no problem to use. I absolutely enjoy this car. Highly recommended.

Wonderful Vehicle

by Enthusiast for Lincoln from Dallas TX | February 13, 2014

Love this MKX, better then I could have ever wanted!!! I would not have imagined how much I enjoy driving it, easy to maneuver. Better gas mileage than I expected, and it's not even broke in yet. Very comfortable.

like my ride

by like my ride from iowa | December 12, 2013

like the back up camera---side mirror detection of another vehicle too close, will have to get used to the sunroof--like how it sits, drives, parks, and its get up and go. Has room for what we will be using it for. a sharp looking vehicle.

Awsome Car & Value for money

by Nigel Donald from Dubai, United Arab Emirates | December 6, 2013

I joust got one. Felt like i was floating inside. Great value for money excellence interiors and options

Meets my needs

by Good driver from Waco, Tx | November 27, 2013

I feel blessed to be driving this vehicle as it meets all my expectations and has the improvements that the previous model needed.

GREAT vehicle for Families and Seniors

by MKX-lover from Wausau, WI | September 23, 2013

. . . So much fun to drive! The intelligent electronics keep me up to date on today's technology and I love being able to talk on the phone without actually holding a phone. This is a wonderful vehicle for Seniors who don't have too much to haul around or too many people to transport. Wonderful being able to see beyond the vehicle right in front of you and getting in and out of the MKX without stress on any joints. Absolutely LOVE it!

Awesome car - very happy with our purchase!!!!!

by riverboat Bob from Hampshire, Illinois | August 31, 2013

Car rides very smoothly. loaded with great features. We are still learning about the car's devices, like blind spot warnings. Back up camera is in full color for easy backing. Push button and rear deck lid opens automatically. Push buttonin back, lid closes while sounding a warning to avoid head bumping you. Seats can be heated or cooled to desired comfort.

Buying Experience-Sentry Lincoln-Medford

by New Car buyer-great experience from Medford Mass | August 25, 2013

My wife and I just picked up our new car. Sonny the salesman was great to deal with, no pressure, very informative. Ritchie the manager was great to work with as well. This was a easy, convenient, no haggle pleasant process to buy a car, I would recommend this dealer and Sunny and Ritchie both very experienced, pleasant, knowledgeable, easy to deal with. Dr & Mrs Ray Murano Medford Mass