2013 Lincoln MKX
Starting MSRP $39,575–$41,525
Revised for the 2011 model year, Lincoln's MKX luxury crossover received updated exterior styling, new technology features and a more powerful V-6 engine. The five-seat MKX competes against the Cadillac SRX and Lexus RX 350.
New for 2013
The MKX can have newly available 22-inch polished aluminum wheels while the Sync entertainment and communication system adds Operator Assist and Wi-Fi capability.
Up front, the MKX has a version of what Lincoln calls its "split-wing grille." The grille doesn't overwhelm the front of the crossover like the design does on Lincoln's MKT full-size crossover. Exterior features include:
- Split taillights use inward-facing LEDs to soften the typical pinpoint illumination provided by these lights
- Standard 18-inch wheels
- Available 19-, 20- or 22-inch wheels
- Available forward sunroof and a fixed rear moonroof
The MKX's dashboard features a flowing design that blends smoothly into the center console and utilizes upscale touches such as stitching along some seams.
Ford's entertainment and communication system, dubbed MyLincoln Touch in Lincoln models, is standard in the MKX. The system aims to make all of your communication and entertainment sources easy to control while driving. To do this, MyLincoln Touch features an 8-inch touch-screen in the middle of the dash, five-way steering-wheel controls, USB ports, an SD card slot and an instrument panel with a traditional analog speedometer flanked by two customizable LCD screens.
The system can be operated by voice commands and touch-sensitive controls. The touch controls for audio volume and ventilation fan speed each feature a horizontal plate, and you slide your finger left or right to lower or raise the volume/fan speed. Interior features include:
- Real wood and aluminum trim is offered
- Standard leather upholstery
- Standard heated and ventilated front seats
- Standard remote keyless entry and start
- Available power tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Available heated steering wheel
Under the Hood
Mechanical features include:
- 305-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Uses regular gas
- Front- or all-wheel drive
Safety features include:
- Four-wheel-disc antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system with Roll Stability Control and Curve Control
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Available blind spot warning system
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Lincoln MKX
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.