2014 Lincoln MKX

Starting MSRP

Overall

2014 Lincoln MKX - Mis-sized limousine

by Grego from Brighton, MI | July 27, 2015

My Lincoln just turned one and went in for 1st complimentary service which is great. This vehicle is like a mid-sized limo. Heated & cooled seats, panorama sunroof, excellent sound system, AWD and too many more luxury features to brag about. And it still gets 21mpg overall. My best car ever!

So far so great!

by Pat from Nebraska | February 2, 2015

I drove home in a blizzard and the control was amazing. I love the styling and this thing is so quiet. It rides great and even the back seats ride and set great for a long ride. It has good power, and the sound system is fantastic with the 201 package.

2014 MKX-Very good vehicle

by Lace from Texan | September 29, 2014

I got my MKX about a month ago (9/2014). It's black with canyon interior, and the 101a package. it's got some tight steering, plenty of pick-up, and a solid ride. A minus is that there are no lockable compartments in the cabin (or anywhere) for items to be secured when being serviced or valet parked. I really like the vehicle's performance and all of the bells and whistles. I believe I got it for a good price also.

Purchase Experience

by Duane from Greensboro, North Carolina | September 14, 2014

We purchased our new 2014 MKX Lincoln at Green Lincoln at 3911 West Wendover Ave in Greensboro, North Carolina. Our sales associate was Mark C. Manning. He was very considerate, warm and friendly which made the car buying experience wonderful.

I have driven 60 miles..Hubby 560 Its my car????

by Loved Exployer til I spotted this Lincoln MKX from Virginia Beach, Virginia | July 15, 2014

We absolutely love the car. She is 5 stars and above when we open the sun roofs.. just beautiful. Its perfect with two exceptions.... Seats are not long enough! All car seats are now being made for short people, not just the lincoln. We have long legs! Second thing is I wish I could get it away from my hubby as its suppose to be my new toy! Between the vehicle and Serius radio, we are 2 happy campers.

So good!

by Linc fan from Bucks county, PA | May 21, 2014

My 2009 MKX was so good I replaced it with a 2014 MKX. The only problem with the 2009 was the center pillar blind spot which has been corrected by the Blind Spot Information System on the side view mirrors. The engine is more responsive, steers well, better feel on the brakes and the interior looks very good. Still has the Lincoln ride I like. Great car!

I love this car

by Lincoln Lady from Springfield, MO | May 1, 2014

I have never owned a Lincoln car before, and I really am enjoying it. I love all the extras it has: weather, movie listings, gas prices, Sirius. I love the very adjustable seats and seat belts. As a smaller person, regular seat belts don't fit well. I can adjust these and be comfortable. LOVE IT and I love the Lincoln dealer in Republic, MO

2007 MKX

by Nurse from Huntsville, AL | April 2, 2014

Wonderful car. Plenty of room and comfortable! Wouldn't have any other! Dogs have room and so do people. Smells so good.

I love this vehicle

by Willi from Texas | February 12, 2014

I beg to differ about the grill. I find it very attractive and love the exterior body style. Everyone has different tastes. Just because one person does not like something does not give them the right to be critical of something that has been selling with a great design for years, I love my Lincoln MKX and everything about it.

Outstanding Vehicle!

by Tucson Rider from Tucson, Arizona | January 11, 2014

This hybrid should be given the best reviews by anyone who has driven it vs other comparable vehicles. The styling is very good, the interior with the heated and air conditioned seats is the best! Performance meets all requirements for normal driving and reasonable fuel economy. Quality is superb and the Sync system works great since its many upgrades. I would highly recommend it for those who need this size hybrid. For a smaller hybrid, the new Lincoln MKC looks like a winner. It will be available in June. Check it out.