2014 Lincoln MKX

Starting MSRP

Overall

Purchase Experience

by Duane from Greensboro, North Carolina | September 14, 2014

We purchased our new 2014 MKX Lincoln at Green Lincoln at 3911 West Wendover Ave in Greensboro, North Carolina. Our sales associate was Mark C. Manning. He was very considerate, warm and friendly which made the car buying experience wonderful.

I have driven 60 miles..Hubby 560 Its my car????

by Loved Exployer til I spotted this Lincoln MKX from Virginia Beach, Virginia | July 15, 2014

We absolutely love the car. She is 5 stars and above when we open the sun roofs.. just beautiful. Its perfect with two exceptions.... Seats are not long enough! All car seats are now being made for short people, not just the lincoln. We have long legs! Second thing is I wish I could get it away from my hubby as its suppose to be my new toy! Between the vehicle and Serius radio, we are 2 happy campers.

So good!

by Linc fan from Bucks county, PA | May 21, 2014

My 2009 MKX was so good I replaced it with a 2014 MKX. The only problem with the 2009 was the center pillar blind spot which has been corrected by the Blind Spot Information System on the side view mirrors. The engine is more responsive, steers well, better feel on the brakes and the interior looks very good. Still has the Lincoln ride I like. Great car!

I love this car

by Lincoln Lady from Springfield, MO | May 1, 2014

I have never owned a Lincoln car before, and I really am enjoying it. I love all the extras it has: weather, movie listings, gas prices, Sirius. I love the very adjustable seats and seat belts. As a smaller person, regular seat belts don't fit well. I can adjust these and be comfortable. LOVE IT and I love the Lincoln dealer in Republic, MO

2007 MKX

by Nurse from Huntsville, AL | April 2, 2014

Wonderful car. Plenty of room and comfortable! Wouldn't have any other! Dogs have room and so do people. Smells so good.

I love this vehicle

by Willi from Texas | February 12, 2014

I beg to differ about the grill. I find it very attractive and love the exterior body style. Everyone has different tastes. Just because one person does not like something does not give them the right to be critical of something that has been selling with a great design for years, I love my Lincoln MKX and everything about it.

Outstanding Vehicle!

by Tucson Rider from Tucson, Arizona | January 11, 2014

This hybrid should be given the best reviews by anyone who has driven it vs other comparable vehicles. The styling is very good, the interior with the heated and air conditioned seats is the best! Performance meets all requirements for normal driving and reasonable fuel economy. Quality is superb and the Sync system works great since its many upgrades. I would highly recommend it for those who need this size hybrid. For a smaller hybrid, the new Lincoln MKC looks like a winner. It will be available in June. Check it out.

The front grill is uglier than kingkong.

by Coco from Torrance, CA | January 7, 2014

I have to agree with Metro Man, Whoever designed that front grill maybe thinking of fried ugly piranha

The Ugliest Grill on Earth

by MetroMan from Metro Detroit Area | December 23, 2013

Sadly, Lincoln Styling people are not listening. For years, people have been screaming from the top of their lungs and begging for a better exterior styling. This grill has got to be the ugliest grill on a vehicle in modern history. Someone has to fire the grill styling people, all of them. It's ashame that all the technology and comfort that is put in the Lincoln line is being ruined by such an ugly grill. I have been waiting for a long time to go back to Lincoln, but here goes another year where I get another competitive vehicle. They don't need to be creative, just put the Lincoln LS grill on the new vehicles and I most certainly would go back to Lincoln. I miss my LS, which was getting old, and I had to trade it in for a new Lexus. That's my single, and most important complaint. I simply will not buy a vehicle that looks UGLY, in my eyes.

A great ride with all the bells & whistles

by Fancy mama from Pella, Iowa | November 14, 2013

I love to drive a comfy, classy, reliable vehicle & our MKX is all that & more! Thank you Lincoln! Our dealership was very accommodating & worthy of trust. We recommend Lincoln & Ulrich Motor.