2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

38 city / 37 hwy

Overall

I want another one!

by Blissfully happy in South Carolina from Aiken, SC | September 29, 2014

I will start off by saying that I was very hestiate to even consider an American-made vehicle. I have been a loyal Toyota, Honda and Subaru buyer for years. That said, I spent a great deal of time reseaching the hyrid offerings and, every time, the MKZ rose to the top of my list. I test drove every hybrid in this class and once again the MKZ rose to the top of the list. In June, I decided it was time to take the leap and puchase one. I am pleased to share that this vehicle has exceeded any expectations I had and I am thrilled with the car! The unique external and internal styling set this car apart from any on the market. I love the navigation system and the blind-spot monitoring allows me to feel confident when I change lanes. I am totally motivated by the vine and flower indicator that grows as I learn how to drive the car most efficiently. I am currently averaging 40mpg but I expect I will see an increase in that I as drive the car. The ride is smooth and compliant and the handling is amazing. The front seats are so comfortable and there is plenty of room in the back despite what I had read in some reviews. I just can't say enough about this car. If you are on the fence, take the leap into this Lincoln...you won't be disappointed!

Beautiful car

by Erv from Pittsburgh, PA | August 10, 2014

Love the styling of the car. So far it has performed well. 40 mpg on recent trip. Ride is very smooth and quiet. A little disappointed that GPS was not standard. This is a lease car.

sorry I did it

by car fanatic from Palm Beach Florida | August 4, 2014

owned it for a little over a year. No where close to MPG. cannot adjust a/c vents to not blow on you unless you somewhat close them off - not an option in Florida. Lincoln customer service support is the worse if you have a problem with the dealer. I am a ford man but never again after this experience

comfort & class

by mkz hybrid happy from Central,Pa | July 29, 2014

we ordered ours in mid march of 2014 and it finally arrived in the first week of June. The wait was worth it; navigation, entertainment, sync and the lane assist and blind spot alerts are fantastic. The ext. finish (sunset metallic) is very sharp and the interior is without fault and very comfy. Lincoln hit the mark on this one, GREAT JOB LINCOLN.

Fuel Effeciency and Luxury Galore!

by Happy in Houston from Houston, TX | July 23, 2014

I recently doubled my mileage on my daily work commute and the gas was eating me up. I reluctantly traded in my Luxury Buick for the 2014 MKZ Hybrid, and am sooo pleased w/the decision. The dealership was awesome and the car is off the charts on the gas mileage. I average between 38-42 on my long daily drive to work. The seats are very comfortable, interior is beautiful. The SYNC and hands free dashboard system increase safety during combat driving on our Houston Freeways. Handles great in rain and has good pick up during acceleration. It also provides the luxury that my middle-aged backside has come to expect in a car that I spend at least 2 hours a day in. Only had it a month, but so far, no issues w/workmanship, mechanical or overall quality. I have to say, this is an awesome car for the price and the money I'm saving on gas is just hard to believe, but I'm believing it!

THE MOST CLASSY CAR I HAVE DRIVEN FOR A GREAT PRIC

by LOLA from MA | June 26, 2014

I OWN THIS AMAZING VEHICLE 2014 MKZ THIS VEHICLE HAS CLASS WRITTEN ALL OVER IT I TEST DROVE A CADILLAC CTS WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES THE PRICE WAS 53,000 THE VEHICLE WAS SO OVERPRICED THE LOOKS HAVE CHANGED NOT APPEALING AT ALL I LOVE MY MKZ HYBRID IT IS VERY COMFTABLE HAS ENOUGH LEG ROOM AND IS A DREAM TO DRIVE WAY TO GO LINCOLN WITH A LOT OF CLASS FOR SURE!!!!

magnificant vehichle

by gotta love it from Melbourne, Fl | June 20, 2014

Did my homework on all hybrids available. Can certainly find a more expensive hybrid but save your money. The Lincoln MKZ hybrid is classy, sporty and technologically amazing. Definitely worth checking out before you buy.

ENERGY EFFICIENT LUXURY

by BUY AMERICAN from SOUTD FLORIDA | May 27, 2014

PHENOMENAL VEHICLE WITH UNBELIEVABLE TECHNOLOGY. FROM SAFETY TECHNOLOGY TO GREEN ENERGY CONCEPTS THIS CAR HAS IT ALL. COULD USE 6" MORE REAR LEG ROOM IN THE REAR SEAT AND LITTLE WIDER TRUNK AREA.. IT IS A CHALLENGE TO GET ONE SET OF GOLF CLUBS IN. WITH TWO SETS YOU MUST FOLD DOWN THE BACK SEAT. AVERAGING ABOUT 40 MPG BLENDED. GREAT CAR AND MADE IN THE USA....BY AMERICANS.

Love this car!

by Gena' from Cedar Hill, TX | May 25, 2014

I had a 2007 Lincoln MKZ and when it was time to get a new one, I had already decided to go for the new 2014 Lincoln MKZ. I'm not disappointed. It has everything you need, gets great gas mileage, is wonderful to drive, and the Lincoln Dealership in my area is wonderful to work with. I might be a Lincoln-Lifer! The back-up camera is great in how it turns with the angels. I like how you can monitor the fuel consumption and learn to use the electric motor more. The comfort and feel is great. The navigation system is highly improved. The 2007 didn't have voice recognition. With this one you can press a button once and have an entire conversation to find a POI, for instance. There is even a seat massager! I feel safe, taken care of, I get to drive in luxury, and enjoy time in the car!

Double the gas mileage of my 2006 Lincoln Zephyr

by Magoo from SanLuis Obispo , CA | May 7, 2014

The magic happened .Great gas mileage , ultimate comfort,all the bells & whistles.Go and buy one !!!