2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Available in 2 styles:  2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr FWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

41 city / 39 hwy

Overall

Great gas mileage and style

by Hybrid Car Enthusiast from Orland Park, IL | June 23, 2016

I have leased this car for (9) months and have over 8,000 miles on it. It is a very stylish looking automobile and has been a pleasure to drive. My combined city and highway driving is 46.2 mpg average. Ford really did a great job on designing and building this automobile.

Great car all around

by Jim from Orlan Park, IL | February 6, 2016

Leased this car (4) months ago. After driving a 2011 Fusion hybrid I expected lower gas mileage due to a bigger heavier vehicle. That is not the case, this vehicle exceeds in all catergories. Before winter set in and the fuel blend mixture is used I was averaging lower 40s mph and the vehicle engine is not broken in yet. Ford did a great thing for the consumer by offering a hybrid for the same price as a 100% gas engine not like other automobile manufacturers.

Loving it

by vancouver mkz man from Vancouver, BC | December 19, 2015

I have a 2014 Hyrbrid which I love. I'm a gadget guy, so I especially love the tech in the car. There have been so many reviewer complaints about the MyTouch but I find it very easy and intuitive to use. I could agree that the buttons on the MyTouch could be a bit bigger for ease of use. There have also been a lot of professional reviewer complaints about the push-button transmission, but again, once you get used to it, it's very easy and intuitive. We also have a 2014 Mercedes E class with the transmission on the stalk, and my trade in on the MKZ was a Range Rover Evoque with the rising hockey puck transmission controller. The Lincoln's push button is easier to use then both of those systems. I like the lack of knobs which is also a complaint of many reviewers. I set the temp on auto and rarely ever change it, and for volume, on all my cars I have used the redundant steering controls, so I like the sleekness of the no buttons approach. My fuel economy is 6.0 liters per 100km on the highway and 5.5 in town. That is amazing for an extremely comfortable luxury vehicle. I like the approach lincoln has taken vs caddillac. Caddillac is trying to take on european sports sedans at pretty much the same price, so if that's what I wanted I would buy a European (which we did with the E class). I think Lincoln is right to focus on the segment that wants a luxurious, quiet ride while still having very good handling. There really is no competition for the MKZ

Nicest car I've owned

by Ace from Minneapolis, Mn | October 30, 2015

Like the hybrid aspect of the Lincoln. Had owned a Prius ,(great car lacked the big car feel). The Lincoln is very nice, I had in the past been a Crown Vic owner many times over. This car reminds me of what the Crown Vic should have been. Lincoln is quiet, great gas mileage average 40 mpg. It's only been 2 weeks , but I am a car guy and like this car.

Not Hugging Trees

by SinmanI from Chicago, IL | October 15, 2015

Sexiest hybrid on the road!! Truly 42 miles per gallon average after 7000 miles. Priced the same as the non hybrid model. Who else does that ? Nobody ! Great Job Lincoln/Ford.

Excellent

by Matthew from Nevada | August 6, 2015

I previously owned a 2014 Avalon hybrid which is basically a a slightly upscale Camry.When I bought the Avalon originally,it was supposed to get 38 to 40mpg but it didn't get near those numbers until after the car was broken in and then it was the high 30s..I love this MKZ hybrid and it handles like a dream and fit and finish is first rate.I love the big My Lincoln touch screen and it took a little getting used to but now it's very easy to use..I especially like the fact I can set the ride settings for smooth or sporty..Like the Avalon,gas mileage was in the mid 30s until I got 5k miles on it and now its at 37 to 39mpg city..I'm happy with that but this car is just a dream to drive.The handling and styling are breathtaking.

Great Car

by New Hybrid Owner from St. Augustine Florida | June 13, 2015

I leased the hybrid just over a month ago. My mileage has been 30-35 vs. 39-40, but I am still learning to use the EV mode and other hybrid driving aspects. My last vehicle (Chevy Equinox) got 19 MPG if I was lucky and going downhill with a tail wind, so I'm way ahead in the mileage game regardless. Lack of trunk space is a trade off because of the batteries, but for the $$$s it is an amazing vehicle. I also drove Cadillac ATS and SRX before deciding on the Lincoln. The Lincoln MKZ had as much or more features, comfort and luxury for $100-$150 less per month.

It's my third MKZ which shows approvial

by I'm a sports junky from Venice, Fl. | June 3, 2015

This is a comfortable riding and driving car. I'm still learning how to use all the accessories as well as the limitations. I miss the mapped illustrated navigation system.

An incredible automobile!

by Russ from McKinney, TX | May 26, 2015

I actually became curious about the Lincoln MKZ when I saw an advertisement that the Hybrid and Combustion versions were the same price. I was absolutely overwhelmed when I drove the car. During the test drive, I noticed that, in stop and go traffic, the car was averaging 36 mpg. What???? Amazing. Gorgeous design. Everywhere I go, I receive compliments on the car. The interior is luxurious and clutter free. I like the clutter free part. The simplicity of interior design matches that of the exterior. Simply beautiful. The technology is unlike any other auto I have owned. I highly recommend Lincoln. What an awesome surprise!

Very imp[ressed!!

by KLSHybrid from D.C. | April 16, 2015

I've had my 2015 MKZ hybrid for about 4 months and I couldn't be more pleased. Lincoln caught my eye when I learned that they were selling the hybrid for the same price as the combustion engine, so I traded in my CTS coupe. I couldn't be more pleased. the gas mileage is just crazy, I'm averaging about 42 mpg. I love the styling also. The only drawback is the ride could be just a bit softer, but other than that, outstanding.