2007 Lincoln MKZ

Available in 2 styles:  2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Nice ride!

by JackC from Hinton, WV | October 5, 2014

I bought my 2007 MKZ a couple months ago with 94,000 miles on it. This car has been well taken care of by its former owner by the dealer it was sold by and traded in to. I researched hundreds of cars before buying this MKZ and so far I am very happy with it. It rides and drives like 20,000 mile car. Its a little harder on gas than I would like but I was used to a VW Jetta so Thats to be expected. Love all the creature comforts and quiet ride. I amm looking forward to the AWD this winter in the mountains of Wv. I would buy this car again and if I could afford it I would buy a new MKZ. I want to give a recommendation to Duncan Ford/Lincoln in Christianburg Va they are a great dealer to work with..

Best Car I've Bought!!

by First Lincoln from Sacramento, CA | May 21, 2014

My wife and I just love this car. It is fully loaded and has all the conveniences you could want. I love driving it and it is very comfortable. The styling is great and looks really good. I love the color of it (Red). I would recommend this car and the sales representative (Crystal Miller) at Ford Lincoln Fairfield. Rob. U

Nice but uncomfortable

by Joe from Texas | August 29, 2012

Bought car with 22,000 miles on it, and felt like I got a good price. Loved thexterior styling, and got lots of compliments on it. The only thing I didn't like about was the seats. It was as if I was sitting in a hole, and after just afew minutes my back was hurting. Drove it for about a year, and traded it in on a 2012 Nissan Altima, which I love

Excellent

by toosie from | April 22, 2012

I bought my 2007 MKZ Brand New in 2007. I have only 24,500 miles on it. It drives great on short and long distance trips. I would recommend this car to all my friends!

Luxury meets Sport

by Bryan from Peru, Indiana | April 3, 2012

I've had this car two months. It is the most comfortable car I have every driven. At 6'1" I didn't think I would be able to stretch out, but the MKZ makes it work. I looked at the Cadillac CTS, but the seats were very uncomfortable and overall too small inside. Lots of great features, good styling. Lot of complimens from freinds already.

Lincoln MKZ zigs better than the Catera

by Ken from Houston, TX | December 27, 2011

the MKZ is a good-looking car with comfort and pep. I like the size and the shape... and the economy. Just what I was looking for

Terrific!

by Don from Minneapolis | October 1, 2011

I bought a higher mileage 2007 MKZ after looking at numerous mid size sedans. I've previously owned 2 Porsches, a BMW and a Benz amongst others, and must say I love the MKZ! It's incredibly dependable, really comfortable, has very nice interior materials, handles well, shifts super smooth, has a killer stereo, great seats... It makes the miles melt by on long road trips. Love the unique design details such as the light tunnel in the front lights, and the spider web effect in the rear tail lights. I would highly recommend to anyone looking at a midsize sedan.

Great car

by @BuckeyeBoys from Columbus Ohio | January 9, 2011

Love the car. GoodMPG. AWD great in any weather. Overall real nice vehicle. Leather interior real comfy. Loaded great value compared to others in class.

More than happy with my MKZ!

by Love my Mkz from PA | December 17, 2010

I bought my MKZ 2 months ago after looking at BMW, Audi, and Jaguar. Never thought I'd end up buying a Lincoln! This car drives just as good, if not better, than the higher end luxury cars. I was really set on buying a BMW until I saw this car. The heated/cooled leather seats are probably my favorite feature. The AWD is great in PA winter weather. I've had absolutely no problem driving in the snow. This car has as much power as the BMW. My husband and I were really amazed at how great this car handles, too. It's an amazing car!! I've never been a Ford fan, but this car has definitely changed my mind!

CHANGED MY MIND.

by THE DOUBTER from DENVER, CO | March 19, 2010

I HAD ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE FOREIGN CARS WERE THE ONLY RELIABLE VEHICLES. WHEN YOUNGER, I HAD FORDS, CHEVYS WHICH HAD A TON OF PROBLEMS, MOSTLY QUALITY AND RUDE DEALERS. WELL THIS LINCOLN HAS BROUGHT ME BACK TO AMERICAN ORIGINAL HIGH QUALITY VEHICLE. THE AWD IS GREAT IN OUR WINTER WEATHER. WILL PROBABLY GET A NEW ONE THIS FALL. ALTHOUGH I DONT WANT TO LET THIS ONE GO.