2009 Lincoln MKZ

Available in 2 styles:  2009 Lincoln MKZ 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Best Car I have ever owned

by Irishman from 50266 | January 27, 2013

It can be very good on gas mileage or you get on the gas and be very fast. Ride is great little stiff but better than the marshmellow ride of other brands. Feels like you have control. For the money the best value on the market. Plus has a lot of extras.

2009 Lincoln MKZ

by KyRedhead from Murray, KY | December 23, 2012

I was looking for a replacement for my second car - A 2000 Lincoln Towncar with over 170,000 miles. I already had a sports car - Pontiac G8 and wanted a car for the longer trips like a luxury sedan with a great look The MKZ has good stop-start engine pep, easy to use the radio or sound mechanisms while driving and a great speaker system. Beautiful interior. Steering wheel buttons for cruise with both accelerate and decelerate buttons. My choice was the Dark Blue Ink Metalic color and I do get the admiring glances! :) Luggage is spacious and fold down back seats have been a bonus for hauling oversized items. Good leg room for adults in backseat with light tan leather uphostery My sports car is black on black and I wanted a light interior for those trips to the warmer states. Heated and airconditioned seats were a big plus in my decision to choose an MKZ.

Love My MKZ

by Christelle from Milwaukee, WI | December 18, 2012

I love my 2009 Lincoln MKZ. Smooth ride and good gas mileage. It's stylish inside and out. It's loaded with perks. Leather interior,heated/cooled seats,bluetooth,5 CD changer, great sound system, sunroof, and more. I love the built in navigation. I don't worry about getting lost. Today was its first day in the snow with no slipping and sliding. The Uptown dealership on Mayfair road was the best buying experience I ever had. I would recommend Uptown Lincoln to anyone who wants a dependable used car at great price. They showed me what I wanted to see and made the deal happen. I was in and out in about 2 hours.

You'll like this car!

by New Lincoln Fan from Quad Cities, IL | December 7, 2012

I've never thought much of the older Lincolns. Too much like a grandpa's car. But, this new design for the Lincoln MKZ is very contempoary, both inside and out. It has EVERY comfort feature available, has excellent performance and handling with a 260+ HP engine, and I like the AWD for winter driving, plus it gets decent gas mileage (avg 20 MPG for my car). I've usually bought high end cars that lean towards sporty in the past, and I like this car as much or even better. It is one of the best values out there for a luxury car and I recommend the car to anyone looking for a well equiped luxury car with very good performance and good gas mileage for a great price.

mkz, the only drawback

by used to love lincoln from florida | June 21, 2011

the Lincoln used to be the flagship of the Ford Motorcompany, however, they have taken first class transport and relegated it to coach maintenance and service. save the money and buy a fusion, after sale treatment is either the same or worse. Most Lincoln dealers are not stand alone but are absorbed into standing Ford dealers supporting their own customer base.

Irishman

by Irishman from Iowa | April 7, 2011

For the money one of the best in the market. Lots of toys and safety features for both passeger and driver. Fast when you need it but economy when you need it also. A lot of distraction taken away by the radio, phone, speed controll on the wheel.

Best overall car I have ever owned

by Love my lincoln from Michigan | September 24, 2010

I love this car. I had previously owned the continental and was very happy with the car. The performance of the MKZ is outstanding considering I am getting 28mpg as an average. Couldn't t be happier

Lowest Defects Ever!

by Buy and Keep Guy from Nebraska | January 16, 2010

I've owned the car for 8 months now and have yet to find a defect. The only trip back to the dealer was an oil change. It handles supurbly, not at all like any Lincoln before. Gas mileage is very good (if you stay off the gas). I love the interior and the seating positions available. I love this car.