2010 Lincoln MKZ

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A Lincoln Fan

by none from Missouri Ozarks | September 12, 2013

The 2010 Lincoln is a nice riding and performing car. I am disappointed that Lincoln decided to forego real Lincoln luxury. The parking brake, Hood rod prop and lack of powered steering wheel adjustments were a real let down.

So Far So Great

by LKZ from Westwood, MA | August 29, 2013

Bought a 2010 MKZ off lease about a month ago and researched similar cars pretty thoroughly before buying. Over the past month I have found the car to be comfortable, solid and full of interesting and useful features. Mine has the ultimate package which includes auto-wipers, auto-headlights, leather, large hard-drive "jukebox" for music, iPod integration, Microsoft Sync, automatic climate control, high-output lights, navigation, etc., etc. it took me a week to get though configuring all the features but well worth it! The car is very comfortable and has a wonderful smooth ride on the highway - around town it maneuvers very quickly with tight steering and fairly powerful acceleration. Even with 35K miles, there isn't a single noticable rattle or squeek and the suspension absorbs bumbs with very little discomfort. You do notice when the pavement changes texture, but overall quiet and smooth. Autostick adds some control but with a 6-speed transmission it requires a lot of rowing and involvement - nonetheless it never feels very sporty like the Europeans do... not a bad thing ... just different. The trunk is impressively large for the car's size and the rear seats go down to make much more usable room for larger items. Gas milage - I got 27 mpg on a longer highway trip with no traffic and get 20 mpg on a mixed suburban commute, I definately think I made the right choice and just hope that the quality ratings lead to a long and trouble-free ownership because I really enjoy driving this car. I first looked a small SUVs but realized that I would much rather drive a sedan if I could find one with all-wheel drive and enough room to put larger items in the trunk. So far, so good.

best ever

by lover of luxury from columbus lohio | February 20, 2013

quite a car . You are in the " lap of luxury " when are driving this car . You reach an age where you want to feel that you have earned the right to possess something like this car It helps make all your hard work worthwhile.

awesome car

by troj60 from west berlin nj | September 30, 2012

to be fair I have had a truck for 10 + years but after many months of internet and leg work I found my car. I have only had it a week but i just love this car I feel like its my first love all over again but like most relationships i will let you know in 6 months if it changes all the variety of options sinc and heated cooled seats, memory seats, sound system, etc alot of car for my buck.

Ms.

by CJ from Florida | September 24, 2012

What a beatiful car. The accessories are just amazing. Plenty of power, even for a 6 cylinder. Everybody comments on how luxurious it is.

Fun, reliable, comfort---1 of the best I have had

by Hard to find a good car from Green Bay, WI | July 24, 2012

Took 3 years to find this care. I love it. One of the best cars I have owned over the years. Love the color, sun roof, keyless entry, back up feature, quiet, smooth ride. I am not crazy about the cars now of days, I like this one.

FANTASTIC CAR FROM LINCOLN

by Loves cars from Novi, MI | February 29, 2012

Went from a Lincoln Continental V8 to a 2010 Lincoln MKZ with a V6. This car has more performance than my V8. Very easy to drive and no blind spots at all. All the controls are very easy to locate and very comfortable riding. Lincoln has done it again with an outstanding vehicle.

Great car

by HarryPiels from Bethlehem | August 17, 2011

I bought the Zephyr...first year of production, but I'm very happy with this model. I'm impressed with the quality as there have been virtually no mechanical problems. Lincoln has only improved on the car each year. I also own a H---- and the Lincoln would get my vote as the better vehicle. We especially like the plush front seats (power both sides) , quiet, smooth ride, and zippy acceleration. Did I forget the huge trunk, cool lighting system and great stereo?

Best auto to date for me............

by Deano from NW Ohio | June 29, 2011

Bought this Linc MKZ/Sport Package used, it was a corporate car out of Dearborn. I love this car! Fun to drive I get the thumbs up everywhere I go. Well equipped THX Audio is amazing combined with the Navigation Package.....what a great safety feature the backup sensors and rear camera are along with Fords B.L.I.S.S.......the blind spot sensors..........everything should be equipped with such. I look forward to my next Lincoln!!!

Page Not Found | Cars.com

Sorry, we couldn't find that page.

Get back on track using the search box or links below.

u-turn image