2011 Lincoln MKZ

See Photos & Videos

Overall

best Car

by jd from louisville | November 18, 2013

This is my first Lincoln and is the nicest car for the money. the 3.5 v6 has great pickup. The car is quiet and confortable with very respnsive steering. You have a good feel for the road. I love the Sync work best if you have first and last names in your phone directory.

all around great car

by family man from | July 5, 2013

Searching for a car thru cars.com was very helpful as to value performance. I found a mkz in budget and condition.

Dealer Etiquette stinks!

by Ken from Wheaton, IL | March 19, 2013

I reconfirmed my appointment with Napelton LM in Blue Island and drove all the way down there only to find out they sold the car out from under me the day before! I doubt I'll be trying this again!

most value for money

by car snob from berkshires, western ma | March 17, 2013

I traded in a CTS for this vehicle. Lincoln puts GM to shame!!! CTS had cheap interior that didn't last and engine that started needing IV fluids at 100k. I have owned Fords and Chryslers in past that went over 200k with no problems. I look forward to same with this car. Looks sharp, handles like a dream and has all my creature comforts.

replacement

by long time lincoln owner from greenfield, in. | February 7, 2013

totaled my last car. found perfect replacement and best price at Cars.com Great comfort, milage, and handleing

MKZ surprises

by Thruxton1 from Novi, Mi | February 4, 2013

I am a long time GM owner. The MKZ is my first Ford product. The car is very quiet and refined. Ride and handling are nicely balanced. The steering is responsive with decent on center feel. Interior controls are well laid out and quite intuitive. Interior fit and finish are good with a refined character. Seats are comfortable. Overall I was surprised how good the car is. I believe magazine articles have under rated this car. I would recommend it as a nice family car.

GREAT "little" Lincoln

by Lincoln Lover from Scarsdale, New York | January 18, 2013

I recently downsized from a Town car to The MKZ and LOVE it. It's sporty, comfortable, and a pleasure to drive. The car has all the "bells and whistles" that a driver can want. Easy to learn technology and very user friendly. It took less than an hour for the dealer to aquaint me with all the features. The car rides like a dream is quiet and handles great. I LOVE the AWD in the snow which is a big change from the rear wheel Town car. An added plus was my salesman at White Plains Lincoln in Westchester, NY. Kevin Goodwin has been selling cars for decades and knows his stuff. He was low pressure and let the car sell itself. The MKZ in combination with White Plains Lincoln is TOPS.

This car rides so smooth and fast!!

by Philip from Alpharetta, GA | October 5, 2012

I have finally bought my first MKZ. I am so glad that I waited, because the 2011 body and interior are awesome. I traded in a 2010 F150, and a Harley, and actually got $5000 back on the deal. I could not be happier. I almost wish I had gotten the Hybrid, but the acceleration and power of this engine is great, and much better than the F150. Very pleased, and I have the 4 year, 50000 mile free maintenance.

Fantastic Automobile!

by JRMF150 from Asheville,NC | August 28, 2012

I have owned 5 other Lincolns before we bought the 2011 MKZ. This is the best of all! The styling, standard features,gas milage and creature comfort are beyond ridicule, this car is great. I just don't see where anyone could be dissapointed with this vehicle. My parents own a 1996 Lincoln Town Car and a 2008 MKZ and have had no problems with either car. Lincoln rules the luxury market as far as we are concerned.

Upset about stero

by Southern Living from In the southern heat | April 12, 2012

I agree with the other reviewer 'Denny'. I am so very disappointed in the stereo sound. I really like this car, but considering how much it cost for the upgraded sound system I feel ripped off. After changing the settings for two weeks I finally turned off the rear speakers to reduce the 'echo' in the sound. Its not great, but it helps somewhat. I also turned off the HD radio option, since switching between HD and regular stations results in dramatic changes in the sound.