2012 Lincoln MKZ

2012 Lincoln MKZ

Available in 2 styles:  2012 Lincoln MKZ 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Quite good except for transmission.

by Jack from Livermore, Ca. | May 6, 2014

Transmission frequently causes delayed acceleration at speeds from approximately 5 to 35 miles per hour.

We skipped the 2013 model because of the price. .

by Enjoy the often difficult "buying experience" from Plymouth Michigan | October 10, 2013

The entire buying experience was exceptional and we drove the vehicle we bought and also drove the 2013 vehicle. We love the styling inside and out, got the mfg warranty on this vehicle. The ride is quiet and the engine has power. The sound system is premium. We look forward to many more miles of trouble free driving in luxury. We loved the 2013 MKZ that we drove, but chose the 2012 because the price fit our budget better. The 2013 model would have gotten 5 starts.

Love my Lincoln

by Happy Lady from Evansville, IN | February 12, 2013

This is the first Lincoln I have owned.....I like everything about it! It is very comfortable to sit in and it handles very well on the road.

Suits us fine.

by Dave&Cathy from Midwest | February 7, 2013

An unususual purchase for us, at least for me. I decided on the 2012 MKZ for a couple of reasons: body style and better than average horsepower with liveable gas mileage. The 2013's are nice but I we were out to purchase a small luxury car, not a luxo-barge or a sporty car. A Classy one--a 4-door. The interior could be a little more appointed and it is marginally nicer than it's sister Fusion Titanium. The psuedo-spoiler on the '13 turned me off. I think a Lincoln looks out of place with a spoiler and with the larger V-6 and horsepower drawing a higher insurance premium. --- 300+ hp makes them nervous. Besides, it'll never see the sustained speed where the spoiler would be effective. The '13 is a beautiful car, don't get me wrong, but the '12 is still kind of boxy and classier-looking. We own a small pick-up and an older Mustang Cobra and this car kind of completes our ownerhip--a grocery-getter, a hotrod and a driver. As a retired couple it fits in perfectly. We love all 3.

Lincoln Towncar

by Grammy from Texas | October 15, 2012

This is one car I should not have purchased. It is hard to see traffic on the right side, the seats are not comfortable the heating and cooling features leave the seats very hard and uncomfortable on a long trip, the feature to adjust the mirrors are a small knob you twist and the trunk has no automatic closing feature, you grab a strap to pull it closed. This car cannot be classified as a luxury car in any terms. This is a disappointment since I have been driving Lincolns since 1985. I can say for sure this will be the last one if quality does not improve.

great car

by car lover from O'fallon, Mo | August 23, 2012

Just a very pleasant car to drive and ride in. Acceleration is great. Reasonable gas milage. Super quiet.

review mkz

by sports car enthusiast from | July 24, 2012

Best luxury and value for the $$$$. 2nd time I have leased this car. Love the options. EZ 2 use and user friendly.

This car is smarter then I am

by Rod from | May 1, 2012

The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid has more installed reliable technology then any other car that I have ever driven. After resesarching and reviewing this vehicle for a couple of years, I finally bought one. It has lived up to all of the publicity and advertised claims that were presented by Ford Motor Co. One negative possibility for taller drivers would be lack of driver's headroom. Information pesented thus far about the 2013 model suggest that next years version of this vehicle will be even better.

LOVE this car

by Cleveland TN Customer from Cleveland, TN | March 27, 2012

I have a 2006 Lincoln Zephyr (new model is MKZ). I realize my car is 6 years old but I STILL have people stop and look at my car. It's a beautiful oyster exterior with camel interior. It has been very reliable; I provide all maintenance on time through my Lincoln Service Center. THEY are fabulous!!!! The only negatives are I wish the leather interior were a little softer (and I wish it was a LITTLE more powerful - this was upgraded on MKZ models) While I have many good years left on my car- I am waiting for the Oyster Sage color to return..

great Car

by Dave from Whitesboro TX | January 8, 2012

I own a 2011 which is my second Lincoln MKZ... If you like quality, great gas milgage on REGULAR gas, Super speed and a great price, you will like the MKZ...