2013 Lincoln MKZ

22 city / 31–33 hwy

Overall

UNIQUE

by JAPAN CAR DEALER from Encino CA | January 17, 2014

I sell for a Toyota dealer right next to lexus.I was confused for a bit and then I remembered the LA Auto Show. The Mkz was the standout for me and so i convinced my gf to look at it. She was a IS300 lover and i was a GS300 lover too but im impressed with the MKZ. i got an MKZ after i saw Lincoln trade her upside down car for an MKZ. We both own MKZ. The style,drive and luxury features for the lease payment was insane. $369 zero dn. Sorry Japan...

Great Car

by Happily surprised in San Diego!! from San Diego | November 20, 2013

This car is so stylish, and the ecoboost 4-cylinder, which as my product consultant Patrick Witt told me, is turbocharged gives me more than enough power with good MPG too. The panoramic moon roof is also amazing. If this is the first step in Lincoln's 're-invention,' then I'm excited to see what is next!!

Sexy car

by Happy lady from Pittsburgh Pa. | November 15, 2013

This car is awesome lincolin in the past years never impressed me until I saw this car I just love it, the ride is perrrfect I took it for a test drive and it was love at first site.you can't go wrong.

Dashboard Issues

by Disappointed buyer from Northern NJ | November 11, 2013

Overall the car is longer than I realized. The center console has controls that are touch sensitive. Any slight touch will change fan speed, radio volume, pop out a cd, etc. The voice control options work very nicely though and if there were a touch control deactivation it might help. I also feel there is a slight vibration in the ride, not as smooth as I expected.

Awesomeness Everywhere

by LexusNoMo from St Louis Mo | September 21, 2013

I have owned 3 Lexus models over the years, and when I decided to get another I looked at all the competition, just to make myself feel better. Well, when I looked at and drove the 2013 MKZ I was blown away at the ride, the looks (This is a Lincoln? Wow!) and all the features you get for the price, which was thousands below the Lexus and others I looked at. The Cadillac seemed like a piece of junk in comparison. Very disappointing. "Government Motors" indeed. I have owned my MKZ for several months now and have been extremely satisfied with everything. Mine is fully loaded. The park assist is awesome, as is the lane-keeping feature. The darn car will almost drive itself! The only thing I could do without is the panoramic roof, which I could care less about, but I understand how some people (Mostly women) would love it.

We love our MKZ

by The Ball Spouses from Lake Bridge LA | September 12, 2013

We bought our first new car in over 24 years that is right and we are happy to be on cars.com writing about our new car as the Lincoln MKZ it's not like no other car out of the water it's the best vehicle we've ever owned. This car has more new displays than a $55,000 Lexus LS wouldn't even had got if wanted foreign. Features are parking assist system, rear view camera, traffic departure lane, navigation with my Lincoln Touch interface with out using my thumbs or fingers using switches or controlling with knobs what I'm talking about Lexus doesn't have this equipped in that model. This car is better than most luxury cars that runs in the same range prices has everything factory built. It's absolutely stylist and has a quiet interior cabin with the best displays ever and lots of spacious from roomier and visibility is perfect. The trunk is larger enough for anything to put with the cargo net holding items and rear end looks like a Lincoln Mark VIII with the LED taillights. We love our car with everything luxury just like the Jet sons built our car for us with the new quality and performance it has with 3.7 liter V6 engine giving the Lincoln lots of acceleration and smooth handling it needs for a car with 300 horsepower under the hood. Thanks Lincoln.

EcoBoost

by Billy from Knoxville TN | September 12, 2013

Wanted until now to review this car i like everything about this car. It is a stylist new designed car and the most luxurious ever. The CONS: Are parking assist alert, blind spot and traffic lane departure, navigation, ventilated seats, roomy cabin with lots of quietness. The car has 300 horsepower makes it drive nicely and definitely comfortable on the road. Trunk space is large enough for golf clubs and suitcases. Controls are simple to use and Mylincoln Touch interface is the best ever without touching knobs or switches just like i'm driving a computer on wheels with lots of new technology on the car. The push button shifter is excellent with a panoramic moon roof was added with other new options its a great car with all bells and whistles love it.

Awesome car

by Lincoln in Kenmore from Kenmore wa | May 31, 2013

My wife and bought this mkz about a month ago so far we love it great styling both inside and out. Every bell and whistle known to mankind (some not so useful like park assist) very quiet good acceleration and with the drive control in sport mode good handling and much tighter steering fell .the pano roof is like a convertible without the downside of a convertible . it has a huge trunk with power close ,led lights fron and rear you name it has it !!! We looked at a Chrysler 300 awd the lincoln is quieter and better looking and doesn't look like a rental

Impressed

by Vsid5 from Houma, louisiana | March 31, 2013

This is a great car, probably the best I have ever owned. I had to wait nearly 7 months for it to come , but well worth the wait. The styling and technology is very impressive and the car looks much better in person than in the photos that are shown.

Experiencing new Lincoln MKZ

by Vogler Fans from Carbondale, Illinois | March 16, 2013

Were waiting anxiously to experience Lincoln's finest & newest with John Barnes. He demonstrated up to date knowledge of the car's features and we were very pleased...