2014 Lincoln MKZ

Available in 2 styles:  2014 Lincoln MKZ 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

22 city / 31–33 hwy

Overall

Great value for the money

by skykingtom from Winchester Va. | July 20, 2014

I traded my 2007 Lincoln for a new 2014 model, and the difference is great. I love the adaptive cruise, plus all of the numerous extras that this car has. I just wish it had included the auto stop feature.

AWESOME vehicle!!!

by Luv Lincoln from Warwick, RI | June 29, 2014

This is my 4th MKZ - the ride is incredibly comfortable. People have commented I am now driving a space ship due to sleek design. I highly recommend this car for its reliability and safety ratings.

Excellent overall

by Kurt from Lincoln,Ca | June 18, 2014

I replaced a 2011 E550 Class Mercedes with the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. After 6 months of ownership I can say I'm really impressed. My MKZ delivers a solid 42MPG combined on regular fuel. It is much quieter, much more comfortable far surpassing its competition. With over 9,000 miles it has been virtually problem free. I receive free oil changes, tire rotations and multi point checks at any ford dealer plus a free car wash to boot. The sound system (TDX) is amazing, coupled with the USB ports delivers great sound and variety from my Apple devices. In addition there is the ability to place music on any USB storage device and play them for literal hours of cordless music. Before making my purchase decision, my short list was made up of Lexus 350, Infinity Q50, Cadillac CTS, Mercedes E350 and besides the MKZ , I considered the BMW 5 series. In my opinion, the Lincoln won out in virtually every category. Excellent automobile, excellent value, reasonable performance.

Number 4

by Patsycats from Monee | May 24, 2014

This is my third MKZ following a Zephyr for a total of 4. I think that speaks for itself. Only car for me.

Most exciting and stylish Car I ever purchased

by Tetro from Somers, NY | March 27, 2014

This car is the one car that I look forward to driving. The Fusion model is fun and also challenging to ride. I enjoy monitoring the dashboard and making sure I'm driving efficiently. The Car itself is so nice to look at. The functions inside the car is just incredible! There are more options than I know about. I need to spend some time reading the manual. It's exciting to know that there are things in the car that I need to learn. Listen - I bought the 203A model - the one with all the options in it! I love the Sync option - just need to do more studying to see how to use it properly. The rear camera (never had before) is awesome - it has an option to see 6 inches from bumper - nice to get closer parking. I guess it is safe to say that I feel like a child with a new bike! LOVE driving it! I've only had the car for 11 days - so - reliability is hard to judge. First time I've owned a Ford product in over 25 years. I wanted to give the American Car Company a chance! Listen - I love the car and I loved the dealership I bought from. They treated me with respect and never tried to use their tactics to get more $ out of me! There are GREAT incentives and Rebates right now - I actually got this car for cheaper than the Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium model. AND I have a lot more benefits and options than that car! Easy decision! My kids love the heated seats in the back seat and I love the heated steering wheel - live in NY and this winter was a nightmare. I've been averaging 38 mpg and that is in 24 degree weather and with only 200 miles on the car. It will get better in the warmer weather and as the engine breaks in (claims 45 mpg). So - I'm happy and I think you should go see your local Lincoln dealer.

2014 MKZ 2.0

by Cstu93 from Louisville, KY | March 11, 2014

Please keep in mind two things when reading this. The first being I came from a Honda Civic, the second being that I am only 21. I was able to get a wonderful deal due to working at a Lincoln dealer. I fell in love with the lines of the car as soon as I saw it. I have received numerous compliments on the car and that is always a good feeling. I believe there are a few areas of improvement, as so for any new vehicle. Turbo lag is seldom but quit annoying at the time. I must say I find the seats very comfortable and gas mileage is averaging around 23 in the city and 28-32 on the highway. All in all it is a great looking and riding car. The 2.0 engine does a good job but leaves you wanting for a little more. I also find it odd all lights are LED except the puddle lights on your exterior mirrors.

Freedom to travel

by Everyday Women from Brighton, MI | March 8, 2014

This vehicle has fulfilled my desire for a great ride. I love driving, floating along the roads of the United States, where travelling from state to state without restriction its a great freedom! Having this freedom and experiencing it in my brand new Lincoln MKZ is a blessing from God and gift from my husband.

Wow!

by Rickg114 from Wayne, NJ | February 24, 2014

I owned a 2008 Mercury Milan and liked it but it always left me a little bit wanting and cramped. With that said I was really unsure about buying this car. However, the styling turned my head every time I saw one. Well I took the plunge and I am thrilled I did. I went full bore and got the big roof and the technology package with the v6. The car is a blast to drive in sport and can be as comfy as you want it by setting the ride to "comfort". Usually "normal" is just fine but playing in sport with the paddle shifters is a lot of fun. I have to say the build quality is excellent - quiet over the bumps, just the way I like it. I love turning heads when I park. Everyone wants to know what it is after they tell me they love the look of the car. Oh, I checked out the Cadillac CTS and the ATS. The CTS was beautiful but if you want anything in it, be prepared to spend 9,000 more than the MKZ. The ATS is just too small. The BMW is... well the BMW; very nice but not very distinctive for my tastes. Ditto on the Audi A4/A6. I love it!

Very good American cars

by Bill from San Francisco | January 22, 2014

Lincoln is selling MKZ in China starting this month. I am proud to support our American, Mexican, & Canadian auto workers. Happy new MKZ owner.

Redesign needed

by Mac from Pa | November 15, 2013

I was interested in a new MZK and was going to trade my 2010 in. Several issues came to light in the test drive. The ride in the 2014 was a lot harder than my 2010. You do get the choice of selecting the ride you wish from Comfort to normal to sporty. I chose comfort but found the ride a bit hard. The biggest drawback I found was the Dashboard. It is 100% electronic (touch screen) and believe me I found this to be a driving hazard. At one point we had to actually pull the card off the road to try and figure out how to make a change. This is just plain crazy. I was all set to drive my new car home until I made the test drive. I'm keeping my 2010.