2015 Lincoln MKZ

Available in 4 styles:  2015 Lincoln MKZ 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

22 city / 31–33 hwy

Overall

Fantastic piece of automotive engineering!

by Repeat Customer from Dallas, TX | January 19, 2015

I am a repeat Lincoln customer. I purchased my 2015 MKZ new - traded my 2007 MKZ. I've previously owned cars manufactured by Lexus, Audi and Volvo. I feel the new face of Lincoln encompasses all the positive attributes that lead me to purchase the previous makes. Lexus quiet, Audi performance, Volvo safety. What more could you ask for in a premium sedan?

Great car for the money

by aball72 from Gilbert, AZ | September 18, 2014

I went from an Infinity G37 to the new Lincoln MKZ. The back seat has a bit more leg room which is nice. The engine (3.7 L) is very similar in HP and torque, but runs on regular rather than premium which again is a bonus. I have had it for two months and am quite pleased with it so far. My only complaint is that with the 3.7 liter engine, the gas tank is a bit small and I have to fill up every 270 miles. Most cars have a range of around 400 miles.