2001 Lincoln Navigator

12 city / 16–17 hwy

Overall

LOVE IT

by OWNER OF USED 2001 GATOR from billings mt | September 13, 2013

I Bought mine used it in 2013 and it was a 2001 at the time I just love it I will always be a gator owner. It is so solid and safe. I love my Gator and will always have one keep trading up as I know I can never afford a brand new one but a good used one you can't beat.

What a deal

by Buzz and Gang from Silicon Valley | September 13, 2011

I have to admit, I was actually looking for a Jeep Wrangler just because I wanted a 4 wheel drive Jeep since forever. I did find a few ...Many needed work, engine , beat up exterior (expected) interior worn. As the Jeeps got better in condition the price too went up to the point that my wife changed my mind. We were looking at a Jeep for $5K at a lot in Santa Clara that handles owner/seller vehicles and she dragged me away before I made a decision to forever be under the thing fixing stuff. She pulled me in front of an all white exterior 2001 Lincoln Navigator with a ground effect package and 68K miles. All brown leather interior, 6 disc player and other items I am still discovering such as remote garage door opener built into the driver's visor. Hidden compartment for small valuables. There are overhead compartments for sun glasses. Electronic compass and a miles until empty display . All the gauges needed for oil pressure and temp. Oh and tinted windows for the passengers and seats up to 8 comfortably. I have a short commute so MPG is not a big deal. When I take the family on a trip I have the added security offered with the side air bags and the strong frame this luxury vehicle provides. Truly an American car with style and it's my new toy..

It's a Beast!!

by Mr.NiceGuy from Loudon | August 21, 2011

I own an 01 Lincoln navigator and it's the best car ever it's awesome,use to ride,powerful,and it has a lot of technology for an 01 model. It has things that nebrand new cars don't even havE.

perfect roadtrip car accident safe

by truck guy from toronto | January 11, 2008

ripping through in snow storms like a champ, never stuck unlike alot of friends cars like the x5 had to pull it out

Featured Services for this Lincoln Navigator