2006 Lincoln Navigator

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BEST DEALERSHIP IN TOWN

by KYLE from ROSEVILLE | April 17, 2014

AMAZING SERVICE, AMAZING SALES GUYS, GEORGE THANK YOU YOU WERE POLITE AND MADE US HAPPY, MADE MY DAY, I LOVE MY CAR, AND I LOVE YOU JALA AUTO SALES, THANKS AGAIN

best car ever

by the linclon lover from clyde MI | January 15, 2013

we recently bought one and we love it it has a really nice interior and exterior the running boards make it easy to get into

prettiest truck ever

by a ford lover with a pt cruiser from north of seattle, wa | September 12, 2012

i love my lincoln navigator. we bought it used, it's 6 years old and so purrrdy! and too fast; it can get away from you but what do you expect for a v-8! not a bad problem. gas milage better than we thought and we use cruise control 4-sure. room for the whole fam damily, comfiest seats i've ever cushioned my rear in and the visibility is supreme. love our deal, used all the internet research tools we could find incl. cars .com and it helped when we finally bought our baby. data is a good thing! and all is well in our linc.

GREAT TRUCK

by Steve from Mesa, AZ | September 6, 2012

My wife an I purchased this vehicle new in 2006 - the body style looks a lot better than the 07 (they were in the dealership at the time) and the interior has a much more solid feel. It has been very good - and with 3 kids and 100k miles it is still going strong. - and the quality of the Service at Lincoln has been stellar! Problems have been minor - leaking ac lines (twice) and a air ride compressor. The only weak point (AND THIS IS MINOR) is the interior trim - the side panels at the driver and passenger seats break easily - our astray does not stay closed - and for some reason the third break light lens has broken 3 times - but has not been hit by anything? The stock tires were phenomenal! If you get one of these - stick with the Bridgestones it came with OEM. nearly 80000 miles before the tires finally needed to be changed. This truck rides wonderfully - it handles and turns very surprisingly well for a vehicle of it's size.

Favorite SUV!

by Mom of 3! from Charlotte. NC | April 13, 2011

I had an Aviator before I bought this and now I really love this Lincoln! I have even had an Infiniti fx35 and I love this so much more! It is spacious and drives like a car! Quiet and smooth!

Best riding vehicle I've ownes

by White-Ghost from Killeen, Tx | March 12, 2011

I really like this vehicle, but it burns to much gas. I sue wish it could use regular instead of premium it would sure help my wallet. Other than that its a good vehicle.

My favorite work vehicle!

by Airmike from Overland Park, KS. | December 8, 2010

I bought my 06 Navigator Ultimate Elite used off of Cars.com. I live in Kansas City and found it in Memphis, TN. It was a great value at $27,k for a 23,000 mi truck. It has run perfectly and looks great! I took it on vacation last year to the Colo Rockies, and it handled the mountains like a champ! I've put 25,k miles on it in a year, and I'm sorry I'm going to wear it out too soon.

Great Certified Used Vehicle Value

by Frostsdad from Point of Rocks, MD | August 28, 2009

I bought mine fully loaded with the Ultimate and Elite packages. I have always driven Cadillacs, and I have to admit the Navigator ride surpasses that of my STS. I bought mine certified with 8,000 miles and at a great price with a great warranty. I got a better value than comparable less equipped non-premium SUVs of this size. I doubt you can find a better value features per dollar. The only thing I would change is that I wish Lincoln had designed the interior with real aluminum rather than painted plastic. The wood is top quality.

Buy one before they don't make um anymore

by car from fl | April 29, 2009

The quietest ride which is great for working out of car. Great ac, but had to get the windows tinted more for FL sun.

"Best Luxury Truck I Have Ever Owned"

by SUV King from NYC | May 6, 2008

"Escalade pales in comparison" The ride is great, the fuel economy is ok, and the feature available with the car is amazing. Great truck for a long trip.