See Also: 2007 Lincoln Navigator

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BIG Bling!

by Skyguy from Los Angeles, CA | March 21, 2013

Great SUV and I got a pretty good deal on my used 2007 Navi! I like all the gadgets and navigation, excellent THX sound system. I had a short in the fuse box that affected my turn signal and brake lights, but my mechanic fixed it. This Ultimate is in good condition, except every one I looked at had a beat up hard to read plastic gear shift indicator console cover, which I replaced. Driving is very smooth, comfortable, and I definitely get looks when I drive up to places. It makes a Bling statement with all the chrome. I would have liked to have a backup camera, but the back up proximity sensors help.

The biggest most comfortable car I have ever owned

by Team Mom from Arizona | July 22, 2011

First off, this is an "L" which means it is the long navigator. There is so much room that I could take the team and their gear along. I have never felt safer in any car. It is so luxury too! want to keep mine forever. I have never had anything mechanically go wrong and it it the smoothest ride! Great for traveling.

THE LINCOLN NAVIGATOR IS A GREAT SUV

by Jimbo from Middletown, NY | October 18, 2010

I am currently driving a staid looking 2010 Range Rover, and have previously owned and driven a Cadillac Escalade, but I honestly yearn for the days in which I drove my 2007 Navigator everyday. It just had the right amount of comfort and luxury for me without being overpriced (Range Rover) or overdoing the bling (Escalade). The massive grille and chrome trim, and beautifully designed wheels always put me in a good mood, but the power running boards are totally unique and fun to have.

Okay SUV.

by Shane from | November 29, 2008

We bought this car new.. everything was good until the problems started coming.. The front right caliper locked up causing the disc to get damaged. The car was still under warranty so we had them fix it. but they said it was necessary to fix ALL the calipers because they were most likely faulty. Then the back fold up seat got stuck and quit moving.. The Single fold up seat still worked. Got that fixed also. I am now noticing when I slow down the transmission does not shift right. I haven't gotten that fixed yet but I will soon. Also when you are driving the middle row of seats the compartment in the middle rattles and shakes and it becomes annoying when you're driving. I wouldn't recommend this vehicle to anyone. The MPG is LOW! the only good thing is that it takes regular. Not only to say NO ONE will buy this car if you plan on selling it due to the bad gas mileage. Overall EVERYTHING IS GREAT except for the transmission problems im experiencing.

Virtual auto start

by Proud box owner. from Montana brrrrr | July 18, 2007

Great car except for the auto start problem. We ordered the car with auto start. Lincoln included the charge on the sticker but it came in a box with with a 3"manual provided for the installer and no negotiated installing fee or service provider. They need to make approx 70 wire cuts to install it, so for a beginner it is a 2 day cut job. We were scared. Tried to return it - Lincoln wouldn't take it back. Tried to complain - Lincoln called and told me to sell it on EBay. They said the dealer should have known it didn't come on the car. It came on my sisters new $30,000 Aspen! It can be done! They are showing theirs off. We are showing off our box. Shame on you...Lincoln. I have a long memory.

GET THE MOST LUXURY BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!!

by Dabengz from San Diego, CA | March 12, 2007

Full of luxury, style, and a commanding presence, THIS Navigator, takes you to the next level. The ride is incredibly smooth. The 6-speed transmission is barely felt as you glide down the freeway. The 300hp engine is smooth. Although, I would prefered to see a little more power coming out of the power plant. Plenty of high tech innovations are throughout. From the DVD based navigation, rear seat entertainment system, power fold 3rd row seats, power fold, side mirrors, and power deployed running boards makes the driving and loading and unloading experience a breeze. Two amenities that I would have liked to see in the 07 Navigator were Bluetooth capability and a rear view camera. Although the reverse sensing is nice, a camera would have been a more refined touch. Overall, you get more for you money with this 07 Navigator.

BEST LUXURY SUV EVER!!!

by Dizzle from Richmond, VA | October 19, 2006

The 07 Navi is a great luxury suv. Great comfort,ride,interior,exterior and everything. Its also a real head turner with all the cool bling. All my friends love my Navi saying its better than all the luxury suvs they drove.So I love my Navi Lincoln keep up the good work.

The worst luxury SUV!

by Tom: "the car researcher" from Seattle, WASHINGTON STATE | October 6, 2006

This 2007 Navigator is the worst luxury SUV you'd see. I would get something else, like a 2007 Infiniti QX56. Don't get this car!

2007 Navigator - Great ride

by andy from Canada | September 30, 2006

Worth checking this vehicle. The 2007 Navigator stands high above the rest (2 meters!) with immpressive and elegant looks, 20" tire, cannot be missed from far away. A lots of chrome grille presenting immpressive presence. Loved the interior elegance of dark wood trim on the console and upper door panels with fine detail throughout. Very quite ride!

"The SUV that turns heads"

by The Gator from Spotsylvania, Va | August 27, 2006

How often do you think "when is my car going to let me down again"? The Lincoln Navigator is a SUV that the thought will never cross your mind! the most i've ever had was a flat tire. Though costly to replace, i think it was well worth the troble.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Navigator L