See Also: 2008 Lincoln Navigator

12 city / 18 hwy

Overall

Navigator

by Lincoln Lover from Pikeville, Ky | September 20, 2013

I traded with Franklin Chevrolet in Russel Springs, Ky. I saw the Navigator on Cars.com. and contacted them for an appointment to test drive the car. I drove and told them how I would trade and they came within $150 of the amount, so I traded right then and there. They are the nicest people I have senn in the Auto Sales industry. I am 63 years old so this is not my first car deal.

3rd navigator owned in 15 yrs

by Navigator alumnus from Riveria beach, Florida | August 3, 2013

Styling very impressive and performance outstanding.driver feels like you have full command of the car and highway.

Just completed a transaction with this dealership

by DS from St Pete Beach | May 29, 2013

I have purchased many cars over the years, both new and used. I felt compelled to provide a positive review about this dealership. I dealt with Max and he was very helpful, but not pushy. He worked within the parameters that I requested, communicated and responded quickly and was able to facilitate my purchase.

Love my Navigator

by Abigail from Atlantic City, New Jersey | September 1, 2012

This SUV rides like a living room and has the capability to haul LOADS of furniture. It must be the most smooth riding car in the country. It is dependable, luxurious and conveniently functional. The way it accommodates passengers, and loading and cargo is phenomenal. This is my second one and I don't see me ever owning another vehicle. I absolutely LOVE MY LINCOLN !!!

my 3rd one

by lovin my navi from south carolina | June 5, 2012

This car is so comfortable, and easy to drive. The heated and cooled seats power running boards and media controls and it takes regular gas. It was a toss up between this and the escallade, no contest. Test drive them both and you will see.

Great vehicle for transporting dogs or for trips

by Prexie from Stanley, VA | May 14, 2012

Incredible amount of room, safety features and luxury. I will use cars.com again. Remember: you get what you bought...

Nicest vehicle anyone could own

by Regular Joe from Louisville, Ky | April 18, 2012

Lincoln is well know for quality and appearance. The Lincoln Navigator I think is the top in its class. Outstanding ride, sometimes embarassing to drive because so many just gawk and seem to wonder who is driving this vehicle. I have 4 girls and it is so roomy that we can keep them well separated. The L model gives you the extra luggage room in which you can travel on long trips without having to add extra outside storage. A minivan with less capacity than the L will only give you 4-6 more mpg. When you have this vehicle serviced, the service department usually provides a little extra touch because it is a Navigator.

Best car I ever had

by Beans from WestChester,Ohio | April 16, 2012

I love my Navigator because its got a lot of room and I love the power lift gate its got on it and I love the way it drives.

Most comfortable car I've owned

by Car Guy from Inez, KY | October 31, 2011

If you like big SUV's, you should really consider the Navigator. A lot of tech gadgets, but still has that "old school" feel. Very roomy, leather is soft & durable. Gets 14 mpg running around locally. Power is decent and handling is great for such a big vehicle. I had never considered just how handy a power folding third row seat could be. (I rarely need it for passengers, but it works great to keep cargo from sliding around in the back.)

Excellent Ride

by buddybear from Salinas, CA | October 26, 2009

Only other vehicle that could ever touch this is my old Navigator. This one is much better. My wife feels very safe riding higher compaired to the other surrounding traffic. The entire vehicle exemplifies a sense of safety, smooth ride and built to last.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Navigator L