See Also: 2009 Lincoln Navigator

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great SUV for a family

by Baseball Mom from Dallas, Texas | May 9, 2014

I have owned both a Suburban and an Expedition. I was looking for a second Expedition after mine was wrecked but ran across a Lincoln Navigator. I really wanted to stay in the Ford family of vehicles because of the wreck I had. I was hit almost head on by a drunk driver going 70 mph and miraculously survived. I knew from experience that they had great crash statistics. I specifically wanted one with 2 captains chairs in the middle row which proved to be rather difficult to find used. They sold as soon as they were available. I found the Lincoln with the Elite package and it had everything I wanted and more. Once I drove it I was in love!! It rides and drives much smoother than my Expedition or Suburban. So far I am getting about 18-19 MPG but I do mostly highway driving with a small amount of city thrown in. I live in the Dallas area so there is ALOT of traffic so keep that in mind. The Navigator is beautiful inside and out and I get lots of compliments on it. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in a family vehicle.

Came for a Chevy...left with a Lincoln...

by SUV Afficianado from Sioux Falls, SD | April 15, 2013

Honestly, my original plan was to upgrade to a newer body style Suburban. However, after tens of hours of research, I found a better value in a particular Navigator than either a Suburban or an Escalade so the buying decision became much easier. My Navigator is an "L" and came with the Elite package. There are many attractive features about SUVs but the Navigator experience has taken it to a higher level for me. So many features and options and the emphasis on safety is incredible to say the least. Every day I get compliments on its looks and styling from people I don't even know! I feel less stressed in traffic and poor drivers really don't bother me as much when I am in my Navigator. Owning a Navigator is a vehicular experience unlike any other I have had. Family vacations, towing the boat/camper and transporting Boy Scouts to camp are some of my intended uses. I am a very satisfied Lincoln owner and I would definitely purchase another one. Disclosure: I am not employed in the car business nor by any auto manfucturer.

Used Navigator

by Jim from Denver, CO | November 30, 2012

I'm very pleased with this vehicle, it exceeded my expetations on how quiet and comforatble it is while driving. I've only owned for 2 months now, but with 42000 miles on it...tremendous vehicle!!

one of the best SUVs I have driven

by Carguy from Kansas City, KS | July 8, 2011

I've driven alot of primarily offroad SUVs and driving a luxury SUV from lincoln was a pleasant surprise. nice quiet engine like all lincolns. Much more comfortable than the cadillac escalade that I drove

SECOND NAVIGATOR I'VE OWNED, LOVE IT

by EWAD from HAMPTON, NE | May 10, 2011

ONLY PROBLEM IS THE DIGITAL DISPLAY IS NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO SEE IN DAYLIGHT, BUT IS OK AT NIGHT. REALLY LIKE THE AUTOMATIC OPENING OF REAR CARGO DOOR. MORE ROOM THAN MY O5 AVIATOR AND 07 MARK LT.