See Also: 2013 Lincoln Navigator

Available in 2 styles:  2013 Lincoln Navigator L 4dr 4x4 shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Had a 2002, 2007, and now a 2013 Lincoln Navigator

by Lincoln for Life from Oklahoma, with many rough county roads. | September 26, 2014

Best American made vehicle on the road. Loved all three. They were as quiet, and reliable when I traded them in as they were when I first bought them.

Outstanding Vehicle

by Bud from Plymouth, MI | April 30, 2014

This is my second Navigator. My first was a 2008 unit which I recently exchanged for a new 2013 model. My wife and I really appreciate the safety, reliability, durability, comfort, interior layout & features, along with the exterior styling of these vehicles. Each has been equipped with the selectable 4x4 drive-train which provides tremendous security during inclement weather travel, while providing improved fuel economy on dry pavement. Our primary use of this vehicle is for long distance travel, consisting of frequent 12 hour days on the road. The comfort this vehicle provides & the ease of driving it under many different road/weather conditions is absolutely amazing. My only less than 5 Star rating, in the "Performance" category, is because of my desire for a bit better fuel economy. However, the 5.4L three valve V-8 engine provides fully adequate power under all operating situations & idles so smoothly that you can't feel it running. The mated 6 speed transmission shifts very smoothly, moving up & down through the ranges in an extremely predictable manner & is an "eager downshift-er" when called upon to do so. Regarding maintenance - during 90,000+ miles of ownership the '08 received each 7,500 mile interval per Lincoln's specification & cost the replacement of just the normally expected "wear items". Couldn't be any better than that!! I fully anticipate another interval of highly enjoyable use & ownership.

Real SUV with Luxury

by Peg In Montana from Montana | January 30, 2014

I love my Navi. I live on 10 miles of dirt roads and can not purchase what some manufacturers market as SUV's. They wouldn't hold up. Believe ME, I've tried. I needed a real truck/suv. Every single time I drive my 2013 Navi it is with joy and confidence. The steering is great, not fluff or the feeling of driving a boat. Very secure ride. Very stable during dirt/gravel turns and so smooth on the highway. Vision is great and the front/rear parking assist monitors are god send. My old vehicle would "travel" on the washboard. This is very irritating and dangerous. My Navi travels over the washboard without the feeling of control loss. The Navigation system, phone, cruise are all without complication. The "jukebox" stores all of my CD's. No need to have the CD's in the vehicle taking up space. The 110 AC outlet is great for charging laptops, etc. The sync between my phone and the Navi is so convenient. Stores phone numbers from two phones. The automatic volume adjustment for speed of the vehicle is a great asset. Push button 3rd row seat folds flat. The push button vent windows in the back are great. The window in the rear hatch opens independently of the rear hatch if necessary. My Pyrenees, as I, like all three of these appointments. Don't know how one could live without retractable running boards. The non-retractable get full of mud, ice and guck. When the weather is icy, I turn mine off (retracted) so the hydraulics aren't ruined. Beats having to step over a stationary filthy running board ruining my clothes. I LOVE THE CHROME, as another reviewer indicated. The spruced Navi is one of a kind and Lincoln should consider keeping this badge rather than the monochrome that looks like everyone's SUV. I do want splash guards/mud flaps for the front also. Hopefully, Lincoln/Ford will come up with a solution for mounting these. Until that time I will use the paint protection film. Everything I've mentioned is STANDARD equipment on a 2011-2013 Navi. So the price you see is the price you pay without surprise.

2nd Navigator for me!

by HeatChick from Coral Springs, FL | October 23, 2013

I love my new Lincoln Navigator! My first 2004 had over 102,000 miles and was starting to show wear. My only compliant with the new one is that the retractable running boards make the sides of my truck dirty. My 2004 model did not have this feature and the molded, stationary running boards prevented the sides of the truck from getting so dirty. I'm a fanatic with keeping my truck clean so this is going to be the death of me. Wish I could purchase mud flaps or something to correct this problem. Other than that, I LOVE MY NAVIGATOR!!

best suv

by love big cars from oklahoma city | October 22, 2013

Best lincon navigatar love the new power left back sets and the back doors. the ride is great the best sond system the interior is so luxurious and love the automatic running boarsalso the heat and cool seats.

Love It

by Hunter from Indiana | September 23, 2013

I have this car and love it because of all the chrome and great looks on the interior and exterior. I love the automatic running boards I had a 2003 Lincoln navigator before this and the running boards were broken at about 35,000 miles but this has 51,263 and its a 2010 and they still haven't broke!

Most Luxury for the Money

by Needed a new SUV from Austin, TX | February 2, 2013

The ride is very good. The Air Suspension makes a difference over the expedition. The DVD entertainment system works very well. The THX audio system sounds great. There are just a few things that make the difference over the expedition. The slightly more luxurious interior, the dash, the gauges. I cannot recommend this enough.