1995 Lincoln Town Car

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Luxury car convert

by Luxury car convert from Louisville, KY | November 3, 2012

The 1995 Lincoln Town Car holds its style. It is extremely comfortable and roomy. My 6"7" son fit comfortably behind the steering wheel. It looks smooth and rides smooth. It holds its own to any '95 vintage automobile. Ours has been in the family since it was bought new and has passed down now to a granddaughter. She thinks it is very cool!

Spinnaker Edition -Rag Top-New Ride System...

by littlebear from Clendenin, West Virginia | September 1, 2012

I have owned several Lincolns in my day but I never heard of the Spinnaker Edition. I tried to find out and the best I can figure, he was some sportsman. It is bronze with a deep burgundy ragtop hardtop. It has all available options except a sunroof. It has has 3 owners includung me and has a clean carfax report. It was fleet owned,(Corporate Lease) for the owners 1 & 2. I have only put 16,000 on it and I have owned it for 5 years or so. Paint is still great, top is still in very good condition, everything works and it drives like a dream. Mine could use a new set of tires, has nice Lincoln honey comb wheels and I have yet to find an antenna on the car... It's built in somewhere. Total mileage is 169,567. That is just about 12,000 - 14,000 miles per year. My other Lincoln is a year older and is the regulas Signature Conteninal V6 front wheel drive. It has over 250,000 miles on it. It has a blown gasket but there is no water in the oil pan. I believe the seal is all that needs to be replaced. It has a sunroof and is pearl white, and I like it better than I do the Town Car. I am not a mechanic tho.... I also sold my 1988 Cartier Town Car last summer and it was still running, no rust, good paint, and had one of the first CD players below the dash factory installed,sunroof, 286,000+ miles.. I LOVED ALL THESE CARS AND ALL WERE USED AND HAD AT LEAST 86,000 ON THEM....GO LINCOLN!!!!

Great comfortable car.

by Doug from Pensacola,FL | June 16, 2012

I bought my 1995 Lincoln Town Car at a Hyundai dealership. The Car had 99,999 miles on it. The only problem I've had with the car so far is that I had the turn signal switch replaced. But beware when the car has high miles, just hope nothing goes wrong with the modular computer in the transmission. It will cost $3300 to replace the computer. I've had a 1992 Lincoln Town Car with nearly 200,000 miles on it with the computer in the transmission started to go out.

Great Car

by AbeLover from Detroit, MI | June 7, 2012

Bad first. The car is old so it has lots of rust on the frame and exhaust. Battling rusting exhaust and brake lines is not fun. Door hindge issues because of plastic bushings. I bought mine for 1800 3 years ago and put 50K miles on it with almost no issues, just rusted brake lines. I would keep it forever if it didnt rust so bad. it drives amazing, lots of power, very comfortable. These cars are build rock solid with great motor trans combo.

This is the best car I have ever owned

by Regular Guy from Texas | February 2, 2012

My 1995 Town Car has 248,000 miles ans still runs as good as when first made. I have driven this car for almost 20 years and the only major work I've had done was to install new air ride system. I have had 2 other cars I thought were the best, A 1955 Ford Mustang 07 and a 1998 GTO with a 400 cub in. Motor. By far the Town Car has been the best over all automobile in this world for me.

The most comfortable Car I've ever owned.

by Luxury Car Enthusiast from Macon, GA | April 27, 2008

I bought this car with 78k miles. It now has 175k miles with very few problems. I would trust this car to take me anywhere as it is the most reliable car I've ever owned. I love it and saddened to think of the day I will have to part with it. I would definitely buy another. You cannot beat the value for the money or get this much car in any other brand. My car still turns heads after all these years. It has always been garaged and is fully loaded including a sunroof. Love it, Love it, Love it!

" first and best car ive ever had!!!!"

by LOVES TA LOVE LINCOLNS from Atlanta, GA | March 14, 2007

my mother bought this car for me in September of 2006 for about 2200 with only 123000 miles on its motor. This is considered a great price in my area for this car. My 1995 Lincoln Towncar Signature Series is Navy on Navy. It has comfortable leather seats. I have had to do no major repairs to the car, only extreamly needed maintnce. The car really turns heads. I cant say enough about my car. Some times my friends playfully make fun of the fact that im only 16 103lbs and 5'3 and have such a big car. Before we actually got the car i did about four to five years of internet research on the car. My friend who owns a 1995 Toyota Avalon often compair our cars. Supriseingly because his car has the optional column mount gear shifter its almost the same size inside. rear legroom is almost the same amount. Ofcourse my car has the more powerful motor and a larger trunk.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Town Car