1999 Lincoln Town Car

Available in 3 styles:  Town Car 4dr Sedan Executive shown

17 city / 24 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

It really is the most reliable car I've owned

by young man in old man's body from Abilene,TX | June 26, 2014

I bought this '99 Town Car in june of 2005 it had 69,000 miles. I honestly didnt want this car, I was driving a '94 camry that went out. And I found this at a local dealership & I had read about their great reliability, the guy let me take it home because I was reluctant to buy it. It is very comfortable, But taking a curve is like riding in a boat on a choppy lake, and if you want to turn around you need at least an acre of space. It should have big truck mirrors on this thing, when I back up I'm afraid I will back over a small child or a very large child you cant see anything out of the tiny but stylish window. I remember taking it home & my wife had to listen to me complain. She said this will probably be the best car you have ever owned & she was right, over the last 9 years I havent had one problem with the engine, never been stranded like I have in some cars. My major complaints are (beside it being too big for my taste) the motors in the electric windows must have been made by a moron,every one of them has broken,(half way down) & one has went out twice, so I got them to stay up & just left them, the driver side still works barely, but all in all I would recommend one of these cars, you can probably find a good deal since they quit making them. I know it has spoiled me. I dont want anything but a luxury car. Even though people bug me to buy a new car, it may look horrible its been thru 2 major hailstorms, it looks like someone took a ball peen hammer to it, but honestly I probably couldnt find another used car that would be this reliable.......

Great cruiser

by Lotus afficianado from Payson, Arizona | January 17, 2012

I actually own two Lincoln Town cars. They are a 94 & a 99 . The 99 was purchased for ease of entry and interior space. My sister in law has some mobility problems. She can easily enter and exit the rear seating . We get great gas mileage and the ride is very nice and quiet .Even for being almost 12 years old , the interior and body are in excellent condition . Looking forward to several years of pleasure from this car. The car has 87 k miles .

Oasis Vehicle

by ClassicLuxury from Sacramento, CA | June 28, 2010

This car is more comfortable than my bed and rides almost as smooth as a Cadillac. It doesn't get fantastic gas mileage but for the size and being able to comfortably fit 6. It is well worth a few more dollars at the gas station.

fuel mileage 21mpg

by Luke from OH | August 10, 2009

Really good overall car except mileage. Could stand standard heated seated as the mirrors are. Excellent Alpine radio system, large trunk, four wheel disc brakes, it's 10 years old and 130,000 miles and everything still works.

SMOOTH RIDE

by CARPETMAN from CLIFTON NJ | July 28, 2009

THIS CAR WAS A SUPRISE TO ME. IT RUN SO QUIETLY ON THE HIGHWAY AND GET GOOD MILEAGE. VERY COMFY SEATS. I CAN SLEEP IN THE BACK SEAT IT IS SO ROOMY.

Best car for the money

by Lincoln youngster from Huntington, WV | March 25, 2009

I purchased a used 1999 Lincoln Town Car Cartier with approximately 73,000 miles in August 2008. It was previous owned by an older woman who averaged about 7,300 miles a year. The car wasn't what I wanted but for the price the dealership wanted, it was something I couldn't pass up. I'm a very large guy, 6'3 and about 260 pounds, so car choices are kind of limited to what I can fit in. This car was the perfect match for allowing me to ride comfortably. I have taken a few trips to Lexington, Louisville, and Towson, Maryland and averaged 25 mpg. Thats with me driving 75-80 mph. I think that is quite impressive. I have had some small maintenance items that required fixing but other than that it has been a great car. I am completely sold on Lincoln and the quality of car they sell. Since they have decided to stop selling Town Cars, I suppose I will be buying used models from this point on to get my fix for luxury.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Town Car