2003 Lincoln Town Car

2003 Lincoln Town Car
Available in 6 styles:  2003 Lincoln Town Car 4dr Sedan shown

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

I AM A USED CAR SALVAGE DEALER.WE HAVE A BUNCH .

by FRAHN WAFOO SALVAGE CAR DEALER.THESE OLD CARS SELL from NORTK CAROLINS | March 11, 2015

WAS A GREAT AMERICAN CAR.NOW THESE PAN CAKE KILLER CARS TAKING OVER THE ROADS.I DROVE LINCOLN TOWN CARS ALL MY ADULT LIFE.THESE BIG LINCOLN,S HAVE A HUGE LIFE SPAN.THEY RUN FOR YEARS IF SERVICED AS THEY SHOULD BE.NOW THESE OLD BEAUTIES GOING FAST.AND THEY SELL CHEAP.MANY DEALERS WONT TRY TO SELL THEM. NO BIG SALES MARK UP ON THESE BEAUTIFUL CARS.I BUY AS MANY AS I CAN HAVE THEM STORED IN A ABANDON WAREHOUSE.

Last great "American" car

by Doc from rhode island | October 1, 2014

The towncar is the last great "American Car", body on frame, rear wheel drire. Nothing rides like a lincoln - solid, smooth and quiet. Not only reliable, but cheap and easy to fix, as the panther platform includes crown civs and marquis. The panthers were the last of their kind, because they were the best. ALthough old fashioned, Ford could have keep selling them forever. Rear air suspension works well, transmission is 4 auto, 4.6 2v ford engine, dual exhaust. Torque is more than enough for a fast merge. average 18 MPG, 23 high@75. Cruises all day. ABS works well. Side impacks Ok in panthers with side bags, part of all towncars. Insurance data suggests low risk, cheap to insure. Paints stand up well. Bench seats front and back. Good quality leather. Side airbags. I have the Cartier with sun roof, Nav (rare), heated seats, etc. Each year from here Ford took options away. I have no rusts but watch fenders. Chrome wheels look great, but fail with time. "traction control" is no match for ice and snow. But why ruin something you can not replace? I would but again- absolutely. Warren Buffet had one. He knows value.

good car

by rlw222 from englewood colorado | February 3, 2014

dealer sucked but car is good. do not buy from 5280 imports . they are a fly by night outfit. the car did not have the moon roof, auto wipers or the 6 cd changer plus the tires were wore out and needed 600 in repair before it was safe to drive. then took a letter from a lawyer to get the title and 45 days.

A wonderful car

by Luxury car from Quincy, MA | July 15, 2013

I bought a wonderful 2003 Lincoln Town car from a Cape Code dealership a month ago. Thanks to the professionalism of that dealership's workers. Despite its 10 years old, the car looks new, great and is in good condition. An awful lot of people give it the eye when on the street and in the parking lot. I enjoy driving it.

1st Class Vehicle

by Dragon Lady from McArthur, Ohio | February 16, 2013

I have driven Lincolns for 20+ years!! I am spoiled and don't want to drive anything but a Lincoln Town Car. I just got another one totaled! Not my fault, but I am alive to tell about it! I was hit head on 40 feet out of my driveway! My last town car was hit while sitting in my driveway (along a US route)! I am looking for another Town Car now!! I am disappointed to hear they are going to or already have discountinued the Town Cars!! They are going to be hard to beat!!!!

Ayatolla De La Rock n' rolla

by GLIMMERTWINN from SPENCER,WI | April 23, 2012

Bought 2003 Signature Series Towncar for $8900 from a small Dealership about 125 miles from my home.Watched it get cheaper on Auto Websites for about 6 months. Car had 72,000 miles,I've addded about 1,000 more in about two months time. No disappointments-only positives so far! Car has ALL the toys,moonroof,heated memory seats, leather,power trunk, 6 disk changer etc. EVERYTHING except passengers lumbar adjustment & Scan button on radio-still work great. Body,paint near perfect-my Father in law-who has 50 years body shop experience-is duly impressed!My best friend-says he's never heard a cleaner car stereo. My only "beef" is car needs updated Tranny-shifts from 3rd to O.d are a bit laborious.Buy one of these-the original owners ALWAYS took care of their $40,000+ investments,had 'em serviced,detailed @ the Dealerships and always garaged.I'm confident I'll be driving this babied mobile for years-everywhere I go I get complements.Mpg is always about 21-I am happy with that and the cars stalwart acceleration-You can smoke the tires,but why not pass by slow,and be admired? THANKS LINCOLN!

Good Car

by mojo from Columbus, Ga | February 27, 2012

This has been one of the best cars that I have ever owned, it has been almost maintenance free for the last five years, if it weren't for the leg room I would keep it.

Excellent car

by Likeslincolns from Okla. City, Ok | July 20, 2011

Have ownded 2 great Lincoln Town cCarss. The first was a 1995 Town Car with 130,000 trouble free miles. Most recent is a 2003 Town Car. It has 104,000 trouble-free miles. Other than normal maintenance the only things I have replaced were the battery and a rear tail light bulb. I have gotten as much as 26 MPG on the road. I consistently average 21 in city and highway driving. The 4.6 liter v/8 has plenty of power. Changed the first tires at over 70,000. Even then they still had pretty good tread. TJown Cars are very reliable and comfortable . We can drive 600-700 miles a day without getting tired. I hate to see all of the Ford rear drives go.

Ford making BIG MISTAKE

by JJ from Arizona | June 8, 2011

Ford is making a big mistake discontinuing the TOWN CAR!! The Luxury, room , ride and perfomance can't be beat. I have had several and they contiue to surprise me. The last one (2003) had 422,000 miles when I sold it with the original engine and transmission that had never had to be rebuilt. The current owner has 458,000 miles on it and still runs and looks extremely well. People are amased when they hear how many miles it has on it. I'm shooting for 500,000 on cuurent one. (who knows, maybe a million).

awesome car

by dickydo from | November 5, 2010

Outstanding Reliable far better than the little pop cans I always felt and do feel safe in this terrific car. It drives like an Audi 8L a little as far as toughness. Quiet, roomy very durable, rugged, too. Parks like a dream....as you might hope for.,

Featured Services for this Lincoln Town Car