2004 Lincoln Town Car

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

update for my feb 27 2010 review

by old guy from Texas | June 27, 2015

I still have this lincoln town car that i bought new in 2004. It now has 167000 miles on it. I have replaced a rear engine seal that was seeping a litttle oil and also a brake master cylinder @ about 140,000 I changed out all hoses and belts as a standard preventive mantance program at 100,000 along with diff fluid, plugs, antifreeze, plug wires. The trans fluid done every 35000 miles never changed air bags or shocks rided smooth very comfortable dependable. I own 4 cars and this is my favorate. It is big and like my silverado a little tight to park in some parking spaces If you will maintain this car it should last forever

Big safe and comfy

by Ped Doc from Pensacola, Florida | February 2, 2013

If you don't mind 14-16 MPG around town, and want a large luxury car with all the amenities at a superb price, you can't do much better than a Lincoln Town car. Sound system is excellent and the handling of the 2003-2011 Town Cars is quite good. Reliability is excellent in contrast to my 2000 Cadillac DeVille which not only broke down frequently but was very expensive to repair; glad I got rid of it!

Best car I have ever owned

by larry mo from texas | May 13, 2012

I have owned this car for 3 years and find it the most satisfying car I have ever owned. I have owned Buicks, Caddillacs, Suburbans. Very comfortable and gets good gas mileage on the road 24-25 MPG average.

C E. O

by Mr C from Homewood , Il | January 30, 2012

Well built car , run well , Drive very well, interior well no Promblem everything in is very good this make and year

awesome car

by luxury ride from syracuse ny | November 30, 2011

This car does nopt have a bunch of fancy gizmos, but what it does have is power and comfort like the cars I grew up with. Plus it averages 20 MPG in all around driving and 25 on the road. Already thinkingf about what year my next used lincoln town car will be!!!!

Most exciting and enjoyable car I've owned

by Golfpro-not from Wooster, Ohio | February 25, 2011

This car turned out to be exactly what I wanted. Excellent value, great condition at a favorable price. All the luxary and comfort that I wanted. Wasn't concerned about fuel efficiency but it is acceptable.

Super nice affordable luxury

by Likes fine rides from Hayward, Ca | January 17, 2011

Lincolns have the best ride, confort and are easy on gas. I traded in my 99 Deville for the Town Car and really forgot how nice they are. I have had Cads and Lincolns so I am no new commer. Just tradedin the 04 Town Car for an 09 a few months back. They made improvements... and the prices are really good for a year or 2 old model.

Best Car I've Owned

by Rem from Orlando | September 29, 2010

The ride and comfort you get for this price on this car is nothing short of being great! The money you save buying any other high end car you can use for gas and just plan enjoy driving this car! Like I always say, Just drive it, It will get you!!!

most reliable car i ever owned

by tc driver from texas | February 27, 2010

Bought the 2004 new, now has 97000 miles . I do oil changes every 4000 miles. transmission and fuel filter every 35000 miles. has no rattles or fluid leaks. this is my 4th towncar and the most reliable. The ride is still smooth. I have never sent it to the shop except for the mantance items above and one brake job. At 100,000 I will do the plugs and change the antifreeze and go for another 100,000 miles

Great vehicles.

by Prefer Lincoln Town Cars from Vero Beach, Fl. | February 24, 2010

This Town Car (2004 Ultimate) is the sixth Town Car we have owned and my family has nothing but praise for all aspects of the vehicle.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Town Car