2005 Lincoln Town Car

2005 Lincoln Town Car
Available in 3 styles:  2005 Lincoln Town Car 4dr Sedan shown

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Best car I ever owned.........MY BABY!

by MIKE from bel Air, MD | February 9, 2016

My 2005 Lincoln , when I bought it, had 60,000 miles and was clean and well kept. Well I take very good care of my cars and my Lincoln get's her oil changed regularly and every 2 years I flush the engine and ONLY use synthetic oil. I steam clean the engine once a year and the leather is cream waxed every time I give her a wax and sealer which is 4 times a year. Each Spring she is given a machine compound to get the winter dirt off her and I must say I have a HAPPY CAR.........I have gotten compliments on how clean she is for 11 years old. Wait till they see her at 25.........love my Lincoln as her name is THE WHITE KNIGHT........and with a light blue Coral interior, she is a beauty!

Suprise

by RW from Gallup, New Mexico | June 15, 2015

I bought this 2005 Lincoln with 101,000 miles. What a surprise it has been. Average fuel economy is about 27-28 mpg. Average 19 all city, and up to 33 mpg on all hwy. I live in a remote mountainous area so reliability is critical. It has been incredible. The traction control has been quite helpful in snow and mud. It is most rewarding on long trips where the comfortable seats take the wear and tear off the body. I now have 133,000+ miles and still going strong.

first lincoln, happy with it

by thelincolnlawyer from new hampshire | February 8, 2015

i picked up this car last year, been very good to me, gas mileage isnt the best 17.6 in town highway is awesome, best i ever got was 35 mpg. how unbelievable is that for a V8? i got it from an old man, im only 22 and i get lots of hey is that your moms car? its all mine. i plan to keep it because its gonna be a classic someday and it could be worth half of the 45k they wanted in 2005. only 2 things i dont like about it- getting gas every 3 days because my gas tank is extremely small for a lincoln, it takes only 27 dollars to fill it at $2.09 a gallon. and there is no tachometer, this is my first car without one and hopefully the last.

best bang for the buck

by butch from Lou,Ky | September 24, 2014

I've had 5 towncars 3 (1997), 1 (1996),and currently have a 2003. I have put well over 100,000 miles on them with very little maintenance. I am an ex service tech and keep my cars maintained myself. Anything that you want to last needs regular maintenance. i change my oil every 3000 miles and rotate my tires every other oil change. I would still have some of the others if people would stop hitting my cars. People never tell you none of the horrar stories and how much they spend for maintenance to keep their imports on the road. I know from servicing them. Give me a Lincoln any day.

Lincoln Aficianado

by Lincoln Aficianado from bradenton | April 27, 2013

I own this 2005 Lincoln and havemaintained it with love. My other car is a lexus and I have made the decision to part with one. If you are shopping for a quality car that has been well taken care of do not pass up this opportunity. email me or call .

most comfortable car yet!

by nice from Louisville KY | August 11, 2012

I dont think a car could get any better, more dependable, or more affordable. I am sorry to see the end of this model car.

most reliable

by kgbgold from ny | January 23, 2012

very nice ride conftorble and a lot room for passengers i use to have one for family use for long travels wos the best so i can imaging is is use for limo use very reliable

most best number1 great no other one

by ace from Florence S.C, | December 14, 2011

really don't need to drive this one i have same year sitting in driveway south carolina BEST CAR EVER HAD COMFORT IS THE BEST AS BIG AS I AM PERFECT

not like my 1997

by Bob from braintree, ma | November 21, 2011

its smaller, not as comfortable, ability to see not as good!!! other lincoln was better. would like to have this vehicle as large as my 1997!!!

Awesome

by OHIO TC Signature Series from Cincinnati,OH | August 28, 2011

Very reliable car! My second TC. 74K miles and no problems at all! The car looks and rides like a brand new car. Mileage is great considering it has a nice and solid V8 under the hood. Mine is doing 19 city/26 highway. Also is good to note that this car is very silent and yes, super comfortable. I will continue to buy Town cars in the future.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Town Car