2005 Lincoln Town Car

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Lincoln Aficianado

by Lincoln Aficianado from bradenton | April 27, 2013

I own this 2005 Lincoln and havemaintained it with love. My other car is a lexus and I have made the decision to part with one. If you are shopping for a quality car that has been well taken care of do not pass up this opportunity. email me or call .

most comfortable car yet!

by nice from Louisville KY | August 11, 2012

I dont think a car could get any better, more dependable, or more affordable. I am sorry to see the end of this model car.

most reliable

by kgbgold from ny | January 23, 2012

very nice ride conftorble and a lot room for passengers i use to have one for family use for long travels wos the best so i can imaging is is use for limo use very reliable

most best number1 great no other one

by ace from Florence S.C, | December 14, 2011

really don't need to drive this one i have same year sitting in driveway south carolina BEST CAR EVER HAD COMFORT IS THE BEST AS BIG AS I AM PERFECT

not like my 1997

by Bob from braintree, ma | November 21, 2011

its smaller, not as comfortable, ability to see not as good!!! other lincoln was better. would like to have this vehicle as large as my 1997!!!

Awesome

by OHIO TC Signature Series from Cincinnati,OH | August 28, 2011

Very reliable car! My second TC. 74K miles and no problems at all! The car looks and rides like a brand new car. Mileage is great considering it has a nice and solid V8 under the hood. Mine is doing 19 city/26 highway. Also is good to note that this car is very silent and yes, super comfortable. I will continue to buy Town cars in the future.

cheap material

by aj from Smithville, Tn. | September 3, 2010

this car has cheap material, I have had to replace both front wheel bearings, all controls on the drivers side door. 64000, miles. and this is the best Ford has to offer!

Love Lincolns

by Ron from Alton, IL | August 31, 2007

I've had 5 Lincolns so far, all Town Cars. I started with a 1986 model and now have a 2005. All of them have been very good cars, I've only had minor problems with two of them and they were taken care of quickly. I love the size of these cars, big and comfortable and for the size, they still get very good gas mileage; up to 24 to 26 mpg on the highway. I wouldn't consider getting a different car and, I also, will continue buying Town Cars as long as they're made.

American Luxury

by Town Car Owner from Cape Cod, MA | May 12, 2007

I own the Signature Limited w/power roof. It delivers a very comfortable ride and experience. I know of no other vehicle which delivers the comfort that my TC has. Mileage has been averaging 22.5 mpg and I have not had any quality issues during my 32k miles. The tires still have more than 50% of life left. There is ample room for passengers and they have plenty of head room to enter/exit. The trunk is quite large and handles multiple golf bags handily. I appreciate the steering mounted controls, power trunk, reverse sensing, and generous center console/armrest. My wife loves the heated seats. This car loves cruising and steers with very little effort. I do wish the audiophile system delivered a better experience. I'm also aware that this is a heavy car and needs lots of room for braking. The car is solidly constructed and rides like a cushion. Open and close the doors on a town car and you'll see that there is one car maker who delivers on safety and quality.

MONEY SUCKER

by MONEY SUCKER from Mass | January 30, 2007

I bought my Lincoln Town Car brand NEW in 2005 i have the Signature Limited. i payed $35,321! it hesitated the first week then stopped. Would do it and get worse and worse. i took it back to see what was wrong with it, it needed all new engine Wires. I drive to New hampshire and back in the summer and sometimes to florida in the winter. The car stills hesitates. i have to say the heated seats are awesome. The back senors come in handy. The car currently has 32,232 miles on it.GAS IS HORRIBLE ON IT NOT WORtH THE MONEY!

Featured Services for this Lincoln Town Car