2008 Lincoln Town Car

15 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Lincoln Town Car - 2008

by CarGuy from Harrisburg, PA | December 29, 2013

I purchased my 2008 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited when it was 6 months old. It has been a terrific car. It consistently will do 27-29 MPG on the highway between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. It is also as comfortable as a car can get. To me, room is the biggest luxury, and the Town Car has this in spades. I had considered buying a Cadillac at the time, but saw too many reviews of owners complaining that the Northstar engines used oil of at least a quart each 600-1,000 miles. Also heard of complaints that any time something went wrong on a Cadillac, you had to take half the car apart to fix it. Since I was very familiar with the reliability of a Town Car, I purchased it and absolutely love the car. I much prefer a rear wheel drive car also. There have been no reliability problems and dealing with the dealer has been great. I think it is the best kept secret in automobiles. I wish they still made them as I would want another one.

Sad this is the last of the rear wheel drive cars

by Town Car Fan from Iowa | September 18, 2013

I've owned several Town Cars and knowing 2011 is the last production year I had to have at least one more. Style and ride and even the MPG is great. I do a lot of highway driving and the Town Car has always been a performer for me.

RETIRED BUT ACTIVE

by GAMBLER from EVANSVILLE, IN. 47715 | November 29, 2012

BEAUTIFUL BLUE LINCOLN TOWN CAR WITH ONLY 31,00 MILES DRIVEN BY OLDER COUPLE. ALWAYS SERVICED AND GARAGED.

Happy I found this one.

by Lincoln Lover from Bismarck, ND | March 7, 2012

I had been looking for a late model Signature L Town Car for over a year and finally found this one with extremely low miles in like new condition. It's everything I hoped for.

LOVE THE 2008 TOWN CAR

by Luxury car enthusiast from Winston Salem, NC | February 26, 2009

I felt compelled to write this brief review on my 2008 Lincoln Town Car. This vehicle has many improvements over a previous one that I purchased in 2000. Overall handling is superb, driving comfort the very best, and value for the money is outstanding. In the past few years I have owned the Cadillac DTS, Lexus, Mercedes E320 and this vehicle beats them all by a long shot. No kidding here! I purchased this one in Dec 2008 as a factory certified pre owned vehicle with only 7700 miles. It is so roomy, comfortable and quiet that I look forward to driving it each day. Overall average mpg amazed me at 21.9 mpg. The trunk will accomodate all the travel bags and my work equipment with room to spare. Love the remote trunk opening and closing at a touch of the button . Soft leather heated seats are a dream in the cold winter. In summary let me suggest that if you are looking for a luxury vehicle and are seeking real value for your money...look no further than the 2008 Lincoln Town Car. I sure love mine.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Town Car