2006 Lincoln Zephyr

2006 Lincoln Zephyr

Available in 1 styles:  2006 Lincoln Zephyr 4dr Sedan shown

20 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Most elegant car I've ever owned

by Z boss from Lynchburg, VA | July 9, 2013

The Lincoln Zephyr is definitely a great addition to our home. It is classy and my wife looks great driving it! Only issue is that the steering radius is a little tight compared with other vehicles I've owned. All of the amenities and features set this vehicle apart from all others. I would easily recommend this vehicle to others.

Poor Dealership

by E3lf from | December 11, 2012

I had an appointment to test drive this vehicle on December 1. Drove 1.5 hours to the dealer and was told they sent it out for "warranty maintenance" the night before. The following week I stopped at the dealership to look at the car. They fixed a solenoid per Joe, but this car had a broken rear driver door handle, broken ash tray (wouldn't open), multiple chips through to the metal, scratches in the console, water in the lights, etc. This car would, IMO, be no better than an "average trade-in" value. Definitely nowhere near the almost $15,000 they are asking for it. The only positive thing I can mention is that Joe was always friendly.

Great Car!!!

by Chas from Baton Rouge | October 3, 2012

Absolutely pleased with my new Lincoln Zepher! The ride, the look, the comfort is unbelievable! My mom offered to switch her Cadillac STS for it and my dad offered to switch his Mercedes Benz E500. I turned both down!

Have owned 42 cars - this one is one of the best.

by Traveling Jack from Cleveland, OH | May 31, 2012

I enjoy driving this car. But, the instrument panel is something to be desired. Bright sunlight totally obliterates the dash information. Experiencing excellent MPG. 26 Highway, 23 city

Reliable Car

by Z from Michigan | February 20, 2012

The car drives very smoothly. So far, it has been a great buy and I would recommend this vehicle to anyone shopping for a durable car.

Very satisfactory

by Moe from Orlando, Fl | January 31, 2012

For my type of driving this car is excellent, the dissatisfaction was when I went to trade at the Lincoln dealer, they made me feel like a fool as if the car had no value, they expected me to give them the car. Because of that experience I would not buy another Lincoln again.

Excellent ride and very comfortable!

by Spike from Tulsa, OK | October 21, 2011

This is the first Lincoln that I have owned and it is a very nice car. The ride is smooth and quiet, the interior is extremely comfortable and we really enjoyed the Air Conditioned seats when it was 110 degrees out! The car has great performance and the gas mileage isn't too bad for a luxury car. Ths is definitely the most comfrotable car I have ever owned

Impressive and reliable car

by Lady Zypher from Detroit, MI | August 13, 2011

This is an all around good looking, nice handling, efficient vehicle, made especially for a classy woman.

Most comfortable car

by Donnak88 from Los Angeles,CA | July 5, 2011

Everyone expects older people to get this car. I am in my 20's and I love it! First of all you get less tickets because it does not attract attentions, second, it is so luxurious and comfortable inside, I feel like a million bucks everytime I sit in it. We bought it used with 60,000 miles on it, it's been 2 years and it has yet to give us real trouble. Here are our troubles we have had-the seatbelt warning light staying on, sometimes the memory seat won't work until you restart the car, the radio volume turns up and down by itself (when it is turned up all the way) and the biggest complaint is the U-turn...it's like turning a big-rig. Other than that I would totally get another lincoln, I recommend it to everyone.

GOOD BARGAIN

by MISS ME from LITTLE ROCK, AR | December 30, 2010

GOOD CAR FOR GREAT PRICE. APPRECIATE CARS.COM OR I WOULDN'T HAVE FOUND MY CAR FOR A STEAL. CARS.COM IS A REAL TOOL.

Featured Services for this Lincoln Zephyr