2011 Lotus Evora

17–18 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Love my 2011 Lotus

by Frank D from Madison AL | August 27, 2014

Just love this car looks like a mill. and is so fast fast fast !!! exterior and interior desing are top notch. Well done Lotus !!!

Just drove it across the country

by New Evora S Owner from New Jersey | January 7, 2013

The exterior design of the Evora is simply an artistic achievement. The Superchrger and the Sport Mode in this car made it faster than anything I had driven. The best 0 to 60 I had attained was about 5 seconds in a Mercedez CLS550. With this car I achieved 0 to 60 in about 4 seconds (It is hard to time it when you are so excited seeing the world zoom in before you. I am not a motorcyclist, but I think this must be how they feel). You can feel the power surging above 3000 rpm and it just wants to go faster and faster. At 110 mph it felt stable and confident as if I was going 70 mph in other cars. I knew I could go much faster. The best part of this car is the handling. It is simply fantastic. I am kind of an older guy so I did not have the urge to prove anyting but I can see a younger me going crazy with it. This is not a car that you buy to put into the garage and to look at once in a while. This is a car that you buy to drive and enjoy. In that regard it is more similar to a Porsche than a Ferrari, but it definitely has the exclusivity feel of a Ferrari rather than the never changing design of a Porsche.

True Drivers Car

by Driver from Oklahoma City | January 23, 2012

One of the best combinations of race car handling, luxury interior, and quickness that money can buy. The only car in the sub 100k (probably sub 300k) market that can deliver this amount of raw enjoyment mixed with comfort.

Featured Services for this Lotus Evora